~Meet The Royals~

Prologue 

Once upon a time, there lived a man with high aims. He wanted to build biggest business empire in the world. Though he lacked money to fulfill his dreams, he continued to work hard to make his dreams reality. With his skills and passion, he achieved his goal and thus, ROYALE Empire was borne. Every thing was going smoothly and he had no care in the world. He passed down the empire to his son. His son was blessed with three very handsome sons and a beautiful daughter. All children had different personalities. They only saw their siblings as competition. As they grew up, their hate and clashes only increased. Time flew away and soon it was time to decide the new heir. Property could not be equally divided because father knew that hate among them will only cause them to fall apart. It will ultimately  lead to the demise of company.

In any other case, the eldest son would be the heir. However, this was no ordinary case. Eldest son had no interest in business. He only wanted money and status. Second son was most eligible candidate. He had all the qualities needed to handle such big empire. He was perfect but unfortunately, the rivalry among siblings destroyed him. Third son was very cunning and was determined to get hold of ROYALE Empire. He had very charming personality and was a very good actor. He came up with brilliant plan to get hold of property. He knew that his father will never refuse to his wife's request. He only needed to convince their mother that he was perfect for position. Soon, his plan worked. With his amazing acting and charm, he won over their mother's heart. Their sister had no interest in industry so she was out of question. Mother loved all her children but it was very hard to resist third son's charm. In the end, like every other person, she fell for his acting. The Royale Empire was passed onto third son.

Angry by this decision, both elder brothers left their home. Due to one common enemy, a strong alliance was formed. With knowledge of younger brother and passion for revenge of elder brother, they too built empire. They were powerful and were burning with thought of revenge. The war had started and they would have destroyed the ROYALE if not for one terrible accident. The older brother and his wife died in horrible car accident leaving their small boy behind. Consumed by grief, younger brother took the small boy under his wing and decided only to concentrate on upbringing of his new son. He was no longer blinded by revenge. He forgave his brother but was not ready to forget the injustice. Later he married the love of his life and was blessed with two beautiful daughters. His wife tried to mend the relationship between two families. It sort of worked because of strong relation between the youngest daughter and only son of third brother. Everything was great until that day. That is the day our story starts. THAT DAY MY LIFE CHANGED.

A/N-This is prologue. It is very important background to story. It is filler type of chapter and very boring but I promise others chapters won't be like this. Hope you enjoyed. Feel free to ask any questions. Don't forget to vote, comment and fan!!!!!