Chapter 11

Areum's POV

"Your what? When did this happen and who's the father?" He asked surprised

"Well umm...Jimin's the father, but don't tell him please. He doesn't know that she's his and he thinks that she's yours. Can we keep it like this please?" I said

"Wow umm. Fine I won't say anything, but I have to pretend that she's my child?" He asked

"Yes please"

"Fine okay. Well umm why don't we go shopping for our daughter" He said and giggled

I admit I missed that smile of his. We bought new clothes and other stuff for Nari. We went to the foodcourt to eat. While we were eating, Nari had a bottle.

The two of us talked and he had me tell him about Nari.

"I have an idea" He said

"What is it?" I asked

"Let's go buy new clothes. I pick out clothes for you and you pick out clothes for me" He said

"Hmm fine, let's go" I said with a smile

I put out trays back while he pushed the stroller. We went into the first clothes store that we saw, it was a clothes store for girls.

I was walking around the store and looking at clothes, when Chanyeol came back with two outfits.

The first outfit was a black shirt, maroon flannel, and black jeans.

The second outfit was a maroon tank top, a beige cardigan, and black leggings

The next store we went to was a clothes store for boys. I picked different color shirts, flannels, and snapbacks. We went to the next store and split up. He came back with ten outfits.

After this store we decided to stop buying clothes. We were walking around when we ran into the two people I never want to run into. It was Jimin and Minah -_-

"What are you guys doing here?" Minah said

"Shopping" Chanyeol replied

"Wow Areum, is that yours?" She said and pointed at Nari

"Yes she is" I responded

"Who's the father?" She asked

"I am" Chanyeol said

I was surprised that he was actually going along with it.

"Wow. I didn't expect that. Are you guys dating or something. I mean like you have a child together."

"Actually we are dating" Chanyeol said

I widened my eyes and looked at him. He winked and then looked back at Minah and Jimin.

"Congratulations on your happy family" She said sarcastically "Watch out Chanyeol because she might go sleep around and this time it won't be your child"

She crossed the line. I slapped her. Her eyes widened and she looked shocked

"Let's go Chanyeol" I said then turned around and walked away.

Chanyeol followed me while pushing the stroller.

"You okay?" He asked

"I have never been better. Do you know how long I have waited to slap her?"

"Wow" He said while laughing

Jimin's POV

I was really mad about what Minah said, but I am happy that Areum slapped her.

Areum's POV

*Two months later*

Chanyeol and I actually started dating. Never thought that this day would come!

Today is Minah's bachelorette party...I'm dreading it but since she invited me I'm going...sadly. Nari is spending the night at Chanyeol's place. I didn't want to dress up but according to Chanyeol I have to.

 I didn't want to dress up but according to Chanyeol I have to

I decided to wear a black dress and red heels. I said bye to Chanyeol and Nari and then left.

I finally found a parking! I walked inside the nightclub and saw a couple of people I know. It was actually fun to spend time with people I knew. We were dancing, drinking, and just enjoying ourselves.

It was a lot of fun until Minah came up. She threw the drink that she had in her hand at me and then threw me to the floor and started pulling my hair. I fought back until our friends pulled us apart. I grabbed my things and walked out of the club and drove home.

Minah's POV

I invited Areum tonight to mess with her and make her jealous that it was me marrying Jimin and not her. I finally saw her and I noticed that her outfit was a little too good, so I decided to ruin it.

Jimin's POV

Minah's friend told me about what happened at the party last night. It mad me really mad and I am fed up with her behavior. I have decided to end it.

"Hey Minah, we need to talk" I said

"Sure, what's up?" She asked

"Well I have decided to call the wedding off and break up with you"

"Wait what? No why?" She asked

"Because I don't have any feelings towards you and you aren't the one for me. I'm sorry. I'll explain everything to our parents but for now please pack your stuff up."

Areum's POV

When I got home I showered then went to sleep. The next day I explained everything to Chanyeol and he was furious.

He also explained to me that he had to go back to the United States because his parents wanted him to go back. I was devastated when he told me.

Chanyeol left my house to go pack. I decided to watch TV while Nari was taking a nap. The news was on.

"Breaking News. Jimin from BTS and Minah from Girls Day have called off their wedding and announced their break up."

When I heard that I got happy!