Chapter 10

Jungkook's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I tell Jimin anything I am going to make sure that I am doing the right thing. After awhile I came to a conclusion that I shouldn't tell him anything because I don't want to ruin anything for them.

Areum's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to my car and sent a message to Jin saying to take Yuri home. I decided to go to the club to let off some steam. Before I went to the club I went home to change my outfit.

I picked out a maroon dress, black heels, and a black purse

I picked out a maroon dress, black heels, and a black purse. I got everything thing that I needed then drove off to the nearest club.

Once I got inside, I went straight to the bar. I drank two shots then I decided to go dance. I was dancing when I noticed a familiar person sitting at the bar. I walked up to them and noticed that it was Chanyeol!

"Chanyeol?"

"Areum?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Umm getting a drink"

"No I meant like in Korea"

"Oh well I decided to move back here"

"Oh okay....so wanna hang out?"

"Yeah sure"

We sat down and catch up with each other. Everything was fine until I looked at the door and see Jimin and Minah walk in. I instantly got mad again when I saw her. I decided to just ignore it and continue my conversation.

We were having a good time until I saw Jimin and Minah sit next to us at the bar.

"You look familiar...aren't you Chanyeol from Areum's old college?" Said Jimin

"Umm yeah I am" Chanyeol responded

"Why are you together and Areum why did you leave before the fan event ended?" Jimin asked

"I left because I got bored" I lied

"Oh okay but why are you two together?"

"Well since I was bored I decided to come to the club and when I got here I ran into Chanyeol. Then we just decided to talk and catch up with each other."

After I explained how we ran into each other, the three of us started talking. Of course Minah was the one to ruin it.

"Oppa let's go dance" She said while tugging on his arm.

I rolled my eyes and just decided to continue talking with Chanyeol

"Areum, I can tell something is wrong with you. Whats wrong? You better tell me" He said

I sighed and explained everything that happened between Minah and I during the fan event.

"Oh...that makes sense why you left the concert early. Well Minah isn't worth it. Okay? Just forget about her and have fun. Come on let's go dance"