Chapter 7

The first person I told was Bora. She said she was happy for me but she was sad that I didn't want to tell Jimin. After I told her I told my parents.

*4 months later*

Me and Jimin stopped talking like 3 months ago. He has been very busy. As I continued thinking about that my phone rang. I looked at my phone and saw that my mom was calling me.

"Hi mom"

"Hi sweetie, you need to come back to Seoul"

"Why?"

"Now that you're pregnant I don't want you to live in the States by yourself"

"Oh ok. I'll pack and get everything ready"

"Ok the driver will be there around 3pm tomorrow"

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

I quickly started to get everything packed. I had to go to the store to buy boxes then I have to go buy a travel cage for Bella.

After buying everything I needed I went back to the dorm and started to pack everything. I have to admit this is the fastest I have packed.

I finished packing everything at 3 in the morning. I decided to sleep for a couple of hours then make sure everything was packed then bid my goodbyes to everyone.

I woke up at 11 which meant I have a little less than 4 hours to make sure I have everything and tell people bye.

I told Bora then I told Chanyeol. They were both sad but oh well. I got back and made sure everything was packed.

After a while I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw the driver. He put my suitcase in and also Bella's. I'll have to wait like a week before I get everything because it's being shipped separately.

The entire flight I slept. Once we landed I got the bags and got Bella. I then met up with my parents and they drove me to my new apartment. I got inside and decided to unpack and set Bella's things up.

I decided to sleep because tomorrow I have a doctor appointment to find out what the gender of the baby is.

I woke up and changed to jeans and a loose shirt. I drove to the doctors and signed in. I took a seat and played on my phone for a while.

Doctor: "Ms Lee please follow me"

I followed him into the room

Doctor: "Lay down right there and then we will get started"

I layed down and the doctor put that gel thing on my belly.

Doctor: "Congratulations you are having a baby girl!"

I was so happy. I thanked the doctor and left.

*4 months later*

Life has been great. My belly has gotten bigger and I got a job at a coffee shop. I know I am rich and I don't have to work but I like the coffee shop. I haven't gotten in contact with Jimin for 7 months now.

I grabbed everything I needed for my shift then left for the coffee shop.

I was working when I heard the news come on. I heard Jimin's name so I looked up

I then heard "Breaking news Park Jimin from the boy group BTS has now been confirmed to be engaged. His fiance is Minah from the girl group Girl's Day"

I started to tear up and went to take a break. I walked to the storage room, I sat on the floor and cried my eyes out.

"Why? Is this why he didn't answer my calls anymore? I still love him but apparently he doesn't feel the same"