Chapter 9

Areum's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

*6 Months Later*

Nari has grown quite a bit. Jimin visits Nari whenever he has time. Him and Minah are supposed to get married in two months. Yes it makes me sad but I don't think I could live with myself if I took him from someone who likes him.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone rang. I looked at my phone and saw that my mom was calling.

Mom: "Hey sweetie"

Areum: "Hi mom"

Mom: "So me and your dad think you need some you time. So drop Nari off at our house and go enjoy yourself. Okay?"

Areum: "Okay. I'll drop her off in a little while"

Mom: "Okay bye. I'll see you soon"

Areum: "Bye" I said as I hung up.

I looked at the time and it was 11:36

I looked at the time and it was 11:36. I quickly showered and did my hair. I decided to wear a white crop top, black jeans, and heels. I quickly grabbed a jacket that will match my jeans

After I finished getting ready, I got Nari ready then packed everything she needed for the day. I decided to take Bella as well because she hasn't seen them in a while.

When we arrived at my parent's house I picked up Nari, grabbed her diaper bag, and held onto Bella's leash. I rang the doorbell, my mom answered.

Mom: "You didn't tell me you were bringing Bella but it's okay" She said as she grabbed Nari.

We walked inside and I took off Bella's leash and put the diaper bag on the couch. As soon as Bella was off the leash, she ran off to go play with my parent's dogs. After a while I left because I had to meet Bora at a coffee shop.

I walked in and ordered. After I got my drink I decided to sit at a booth near a window.

 After I got my drink I decided to sit at a booth near a window

After like ten minutes Bora showed up. She was wearing a white tank top that faded into blue, white jeans, white heels, and a white choker.

She ordered her drink then took a seat in front of me. We talked for awhile and sorta caught up with each other.