Chapter 5

Areum's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up because I heard someone knocking on my door. I was half asleep so I didn't care what I looked like and when I opened my door I saw Jimin.

"Well you look nice. Did I wake you?"

"Thanks and yes you did but it's ok. What's up?"

"So you know how I promised to take you shopping?"

"Yea"

"Well let's go today! Get ready and I'll pick you up in about an hour"

"Umm ok then. Bye"

"Bye"

I quickly showered, did my makeup, and I decided to leave my hair down

I quickly showered, did my makeup, and I decided to leave my hair down. I was feeling lazy but I wanted to look nice so I decided to wear my maroon tank top and black jeans. I decided to wear jewelry for once so I put on black flower earrings, an infinite bracelet, and my favorite necklace. I grabbed my black shoulder bag, with the chain, and put what I needed inside. I had like ten minutes so I decided to catch up on my drama.

A while later there was a knock at my door. I grabbed my purse, keys, and phone and answered the door. We walked holding hands to his car.

When we arrived at the mall I was happy and excited. We walked around for a while and bought some things. I saw the Humane Society so I pulled Jimin towards it.

 I saw the Humane Society so I pulled Jimin towards it

We got inside and I saw a German Shepherd puppy. It was a girl, her name was Bella, and she was 10 months old. Since our University allowed us to have pets I adopted her! I bought her a bed, toys, treats, and other things she needs. We left the mall and drove back to the University.

When we arrived, Jimin helped me carry everything to my room. Once we got everything in my room, I invited him in. I was setting Bella's stuff up then I went to go put my new stuff away. I came out of my room and Jimin was watching TV with Bella asleep on his lap. I thought it was cute so I took out my phone and took a picture.

"Areum do you want to go to the park?"

"Umm sure"

"Ok we can take Bella too"