Chapter 8

Areum's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh and my answer is....no" I answered

"What? Why? Do you not like me anymore?"

"It's not like that. I still like you but you said you didn't mind being with Minah. I don't want to be the one to ruin your relationship with her. Plus she looks like she likes you."

"But I don't like her, I like you and I only thought that because I thought I lost contact with you forever but now I didn't."

I honestly wanted to cry my eyes out but I need to be strong and hold it in.

"Jimin, just stay with her okay?"

"I don't want to. I want to be with you"

"Jimin listen to me. If you still like me then stay with her. Do this for me ok? I don't think I would be happy if I took you from someone else and plus maybe it would be better if we both move on. I mean you're already engaged and I already have a daughter."

I said trying to hold my tears in.

"Fine but can we still be friends?"

"Yeah I guess..."

"And Nari has to call me uncle"

"Ok...umm thanks for coming here with me and staying"

"Of course I would." He said as he smiled at me.

Jimin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

When she told me no I could tell she was trying not to cry. I said that Nari has to call me uncle because that meant I could hang around her more often.

I looked back down at Nari and she was just as beautiful as her mother. I honestly wish I never lost my phone. If I didn't I would be engaged to Areum and not Minah. If I didn't Nari would have been mine and not Chanyeol's.

My eyes started to tear up so I decided to excuse myself.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I said as I gave Nari to Areum.

I was walking back to Areum's room when I got a call. I looked at my phone and saw that Minah was calling.

"Hello"

"Oppa where are you? I went by the dorms and you weren't there"

"Oh my friend needed to go to the hospital so I took them"

"Oh ok"

"I have to go now. Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up then I went back to Areum's room.

"I'm back"

"Ok. While you were gone the doctor came and told me that I can be discharged in an hour"

"Oh ok. That's good"

Areum's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

For the hour we talked and caught up in eachother's lives. After Jimin left to go discharge me, I decided to get everything ready and change Nari.

Jimin drove me home.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked

"I would but I have to go. I have a concert tonight"

"Oh ok. Good luck"

"Thanks" He said then drove off.

I went inside and put Nari down in her crib

I went inside and put Nari down in her crib. She was sleeping so peacefully. I decided to take a nap since I was tired.