Dumbledore's office

"Hello Mrs. Y/L" Dumbledore said as Fawks sang a certain time. He starting opening a chocolate frog.
"So, the sorting hat is having difficulty sorting you... I feel as if it's your decision. Y/N decided she would be a Gryffindor, wanting to be with her brother and her friends.
"I think Gryffindor" she replied tidily.
Dumbledore smiled softly, and started flipping the pages of a big thick book. "Here we are!" Dumbledore said at last.
He motioned Y/N to look and see. There in the book was a Y/L wizarding family tree. There at the very bottom was Y/N and James. With pictures of you guys smiling. Up a bit higher was a picture of their parents, laughing and smiling.
"How did you get this, sir?" Y/N asked
"I did a bit of research on our students." Dumbledore said picking a every flavor bean pit of its packaging.
"Alas, I got earwax." He said in his somewhat mystical voice.
"Well I better be off." Y/N said walking toward the door. Dumbledore didn't say anything but continued to talk about his earwax flavor bean.

The feast was almost over by the time she got back. Many had left to there common rooms, but James, Sirius, and Remus were all still there.
"Hey guys, sorry it all took so long, me and Dumbledore had to have a------
"It's okay sweetheart.." Said Sirius smirking as Y/N blushed at the slightest. James punched Sirius in the shoulder and started laughing. Soon they were all laughing, and started to get the last (favorite food). Y/N quickly grabbed it as Sirius, and James dove into the tray. Then one of the Professors came in and saw the mess. Y/N ducked under the table.
"Boys!!! Detention or all 3 of you, and 10 points reduced to Gryffindor once we even get point!!!" The professor squealed. She then got out here wand muttered a spell and the great hall was back to normal. Once she left, Y/N got up from under the table.
"See you in the common room." She said and started walking off. The boys then laughed and walked behind her.