Gaming

Y/N and James favorite thing to do was play video games. They played Pac-Man and another game, their absolute favorite game Undertale (Yes, I know undertale wasn't around then, but its fun)

They played undertale everyday after Y/N got it for her 8th birthday. It was a game, a rollplay game. You, the character fall down and meet monster, not all bad by the way, and make friends and fight some of them. Her favorite was Sans, a prankster and pretty punny skeleton. James favorite was Undyne, a pretty reckless character. It was a muggle game. Y/N asked kids at Hogwarts if they knew. Remus heard of the game but never really played it. James made little references during class which Y/n acknowledged and laughed outloud. She had to tell Sirius about it. He would have loved it just as much as she did. 

One day, late February y/n walked in the common room. She had the Undertale cartridge and her game boy. (I know its not on a game boy but what ever) She sat down across Sirius and Remus. James looked down and saw the cartridge, he smiled was waited patiently for her to continue.

"Goodmorning Sirius and Remus, wanna see something cool?"

"Sure, why not." Sirius said looking at her gameboy. He had no idea what it was.

"This is a gameboy, Remus you know about these. Anyway, this is were you can play different  game. This is Undertale, my personal favorite." y/n put the cartridge into the gameboy and the screen was then filled with black blocks. Sirius was really confused, and it was pretty funny. She told him a bit about the story line. He got more into it and really wanted to play.  He was like a five year old. He was jumping up and down, turning into his animagi and started licking Y/n's face. 

"Okay! Okay! You're pretty excited aren't you." y/n said scratching Sirius behind his ears. He turned back into his regular form. Y/n handed him the gameboy and he started playing. James, Remus, y/n and a few others watched as Sirius played. He named his character 'Padfoot' and started playing.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower. Hmmm your new to the underground aren'tcha. Golly, you must be really confused." Sirius said out loud, smiling. 

"Awe, Flowey's so cute!" A gryffindor girl said looking at the smiling flower. Y/n and James started laughing out loud. 

He continued to play and got into the battle with Flowey. It was just before Flowey wasn't gonna 'turn'. 

"WHAT!! Flowey you portrayed me. You were my one true friend." Sirius said sarcastically. He turned to y/n and winked. Y/n smiled and told him to continue the game. It was the weekend, and when the 5 of them left for lunch Sirius brought the gameboy. 

"Don't get it dirty, please." Y/n asked him. As he played, while eating a piece of toast. He turned it off  reductly. Sirius ate his food fastly, and ran back into the common room. It was maybe 7 hours later when he came out of his dorm. 

"I finished!" Sirius yelled a tear in his eye. He was tired, bags sagging under his eyes. He had a family sized bag of chips in one hand and the gameboy in the other. He was really into it, you could tell.

"You seem happy." Y/n said laughing. He went through the pacifist route. He was so satisfied with the end, and he made SO many references, 

Y/n once walked into the common room with an 80's dress on. Not the stereo type 80's dress but a skinning strap with a tee shirt under it. It was pretty hip, but not mainstream though. 

"Oh y/n, you try to hard. You know my standards are high. Don't you sweetheart?" Sirius said laughing. He didn't mean it obviously. He though she looked great, as always. Y/n then walked out of then room and changed into a 'tears for fears' tee-shirt on. She looked rebellious, even though she was pretty innocent. She had the tee-shirt and the ripped jeans. Combat boots and everything. Her hair everywhere. 

"OH no, your meeting all my standards!" Sirius said in his best Papyrus voice. Y/n then sat on his lap and played with his hair. 

"So, you gonna head out to quidditch practice?" Sirius asked a few minutes later. 

"Nah, this is just fine." Y/n said kissing him on the cheek.

(Sorry for not posting recently I have been so busy with school, and grades and such. Trying to stay out of school drama. Y'know the usual stuff.  Anyway if you don't know undertale PLAY IT! Please, it's great. Lots of humor. Great storyline. Do IT! Anyway stay cool, my fandomers!)