Part 23

Girls stared at y/n as she walked into the girls dormitory. There weren't very many people there but there were a few. She looked at them for a second searching for any brown hair blue eyed girls, but she didn't see anyone except one girl. She was an exchange student from Illvermorny, and her name was Maple. She was pretty popular around Hogwarts and a lot of people knew who she was. Y/n and Maple had Charms together, and they sat a few chairs away from each other. They never talked and they pretty much kept like that. Not like she hated her or anything, but they didn't have to much in common. She didn't play quidditch but one thing she knew was she dated a lot of boys, including James.

While she was asleep she heard a thud, but she just turned over and continued to fall asleep. She heard the door open and looked up to hopefully see Sirius, but she was wrong. It wasn't a person that she could recognize, but she could assume it was a boy. The figure moved closer and closer toward her and she started to get scared. She pulled out her wand and whisper

"Expelliarmus!" A spark flew through the dark room and hit the figure. The person flew and hit himself onto the wall. She could hear footsteps and lots of whispering. She looked around and whispered again

"Lumos!" a dim light flooded into the room and saw a grown man. She had no idea who he was but she needed him to go, fast. She put on her invisibility cloak, and she had to hide. McGonnagal came in with a candle in hand, and most of the girls in the Gryffindor house behind her.
"Y/n! Y/n are you okay? Y/n!" She looked fanatically under the bed, in the closet and she did see Y/n. She looked at the 'John Doe'