Tears Will Fall, Not From Just Me

Start from the beginning

"Nye." I answered as he sat down next to me.  They didn't talk to each other.  "Continue." Liam brought me back on topic.  "Then this one over here cold barely get the words to come out of his mouth." I poked his arm.  He poked my stomach back.  "Then he made me cry." I announced.  "Did not!  You made yourself cry!" he protested.  "If you didn't tell me this to begin with, we wouldn't be having this problem.  Now would we?" I shot back.  Niall gave up.  I always win arguments.  I always get the last word.  It's not even worth fighting with me sometimes.  "I'm leaving.  Kay's probably freaking out by now, she's been alone for like ten minutes." Niall kissed my cheek and left the room.  I swore I could hear Liam mutter "Thank God." under his breath.  I'm determined to find out what happened between them.  "I'll be down later." I said as Niall left the room.

"So, you okay with this?" Liam asked.  "With what?" I asked.  "With us leaving." he clarified.  "Liam, I hate that you're leaving me, but I'm also super happy that yo get to go do the thing you love.  Sing." I smiled.  "I'm gonna miss you." he said.  "I'm gonna miss you more.  No hitting on other fans.  I'll have Haz keep an eye on you." I said.  "You're joking right?" he couldn't tell.  I had a straight face.  "Of course.  Mostly." I smiled.  "No more crying though.  It makes us all sad." he did a puppy dog face.  "Kay." I smiled.  "That's what I like to see." he smiled back.  "Char!" My mom yelled from down stairs.  "I gotta go babe." I said.  "Okay, bye." he waved.  "Love you." I said.  "Implied" he said before ending the chat.

I changed out of my dress and back into my pj's since I noticed Niall left his clothes sitting on my closet floor.  "What were you doing up there?" Aria asked as I came back down.  "Talking to Liam.  What else would I be doing?" I said as if she was stupid.  "What happened to your dress?" my mom asked.  "I changed.  I wanted to be comfortable." I sat down on the couch next to Niall.  "We forgot to mention that we're visiting the boys over winter break and any long weekends that come around." my mom told me.  "How long are they going to be gone for anyway?" Iayed my head on Niall's shoulder.  "We're not sure yet.  At least two months." Maura informed me.  "That's a long time." I said.  "But when you see them, it'll be even more special." Kay tried to help.  "True.  I used to go months without seeing Nye when I was younger." I said aloud, but it was mostly for myself.  "See?  You'll be fine." Bobby said.  "Yeah.  I guess." I suddenly became super tired.

"Well, I think we better head home.  You ready Niall?" Maura stood and stretched.  "I was planning on staying here tonight.  Hang out with Kay and Char." he said.  "That's fine.  We'll see you tomorrow morning then sweetie." Maura gave Niall a kiss on the cheek.  She gave each of us one.  Bobby stood back more and kinda waved.  "Goodnight everyone." they waved as they headed out the door.  "I'm tired." Kay announced.  "I think this one over here is too." Niall said. I'm guessing he was talking about me.  "I'm awake.  Just, resting my eyes." I sat up straight, and had my eyelids start drooping down over my eyes.  I guess I was tired.  "You two have school in the morning anyway." my dad reminded.  "Your mini vacation's over." my mom said, clearing glasses from the living room.  "Aw, I liked staying home." I was basically asleep now.  

"Let's get you upstairs." Niall picked me up bridal style and headed to my room, Kay right behind us.  "I'm not tired!" I complained as Niall placed me in my bed.  "Sure." Kay said.  Her voice sounded distant.  I could feel the exhaustion take over me.  I don't get why I'm so tired either.  I slept for over twelve hours this morning.  "Sleep tight Char." Kay said as one of them placed the comforter over my body.  I drifted off to sleep almost instantly.

I woke up to my normal alarm.  When did I set that?  I opened my eyes slowly, looking around the room.  Niall was half on the chair and Kay was curled up in a ball on the floor next to me.  "Turn the freaking thing off!" Kay rolled over and threw a pillow at my phone.  I realized it was still playing and scrambled to shut it off.  "Morning Kay." I smiled.  "I'm going back to sleep." she recurled on the floor and light snores were heard less than a minute later.  "Nye, get up.  We've got school." I got out of bed.  "Go away." he groaned.  "Suit yourself." I walked into my bathroom, getting a cup of ice cold water.  I walked back to him, readying to pour the cup all over his sleeping body.  "I'm going to ask once more.  You getting up?" I wanted him to say no badly.  "Not a chance." he gave me a more complex answer.  I smiled and pour the water over him.  "What the?" he got up faster than I've ever seen.  "I'll be in the shower." I handed him the cup and walked into the bathroom.