Chapter 12 Thorin finds out

Chapter 12

Thorin finds out

I looked at the floor. My head was better. I had been with my brother for a week. Did Thorin not find the letter? I sighed. There was a knock at the door. Bofur answered.

"Yes she is here Thorin." He said. Thorin walked in. He stared at me from the door. I turned away. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"I understand why you left. I was hot under the collar." He said. I turned round. He was smiling.

"Will you come back?" He asked. I nodded.

"Whilst my head is fine now." I laughed. Thorin smiled. We walked to the door. Bofur smiled.

"I will see ya sone sister." Bofur smiled. Me and Thorin walked home.

"I found out after a while. I only found out yesterday." Thorin laughed. I smiled as I walked into the house.

"Hey brother." Smiled Dis. Thorin jumped.

"Scare me sister why don't you." Thorin said shaking. Dis sniggered. I walked away. Thorin spun me round.

"And where do you think you're going?" Asked Thorin with a raised eyebrow. I was leant back in Thorin's arms.

"No where now." I said. Thorin nodded. I got up and walked to his side. Thorin smiled.

"Dis can I have a private word?" Thorin asked.

"Sure." Said Dis. They walked into the kitchen. I stood looking around.

"Okay. Thank you Dis." Thorin said walking out of the kitchen. Dis bowed and walked out of the house. The door slammed shut. Thorin smiled.

"What was that about?" I asked. Thorin chuckled.

"You are going to find out on the party next week." Teased Thorin. I shook my head.

"Ya tease." I laughed. Thorin nodded.

"I know I am." He said. He walked away.

"Come on." He smiled grabbing a box. It was wrapped up.

"For you." He smiled. I opened the present. In side was a new dress.

"Thank you Thorin." I smiled.

"You could wear it for the party. There should be 3 more things." He said. We went into the living room and sat down in the couch. I looked inside. There was a red dress, red shoes, a red jacket to match the dress and a beautiful pair of red tights.

"Thank you Thorin." I said covering my mouth. He smiled.

"Nice aren't they." He said. We walked back to bed. I put the clothes away. I got in bed with Thorin.

"I will see you in the morning." Said Thorin kissing me on the cheek. I fell asleep.

The next morning was great. I woke up and Thorin had his arm over me. He was right behind me.

"Good morning Thorin." I said. Thorin kissed my cheek.

"Good morning." He said. I turned round in his arms. He kissed me on the lips. I was shocked. He never had done that before. He smiled.

"I love you Safur. No one will ever beat you. Well girlfriend wise." He said. I twirled my hair.

"Well you are handsome. I would never let any other woman take you away from me. You are the one for me." I said. Thorin laughed.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really!" I shouted shocked. He got out of bed and got dressed.

"I will see you in the living room." He smiled. I got dressed into my leather clothes.