Chapter 14 Thorin's surprise

Chapter 14

Thorin's surprise

I woke up with Thorin dressed. He smiled down at me.

"Come on. The party starts soon." He said buttoning up his shirt. I got out of bed. He smiled and walked out of the room. I put the dress on and the shoes. Also I put the jacket on and the tights. I walked out. I heard a whistle.

"Well well. Talk about hot." I heard Thorin say. I turned round. He laughed.

"Like it Thorin?" I asked. Thorin nodded.

"Yes I do." He said looking at me. I walked past him in a teasing way. I heard a knock at the door. Thorin answered the door. I sorted out the food and drinks. People walked into the garden.

"Hello Safur." Said someone. I turned round. It was Fili.

"Hello little one." I said. Fili smiled. He hugged me.

"My uncle deserves you." He said smiling. Dis walked up to me.

"Hi." Dis said. I smiled.

"Hi." I said to her. She looked at my clothes.

"Wow! You look stunning. I am surprised no one is jealous." She said. I laughed. What did Thorin mean by surprise for today? I have to wait then. Some music came on. Thorin walked over.

"Want to show off?" He asked. The dress I was wearing was a Spanish. Thorin walked into the dance floor with me. We started dancing. Thorin smiled. Everyone was clapping us on. When we finished, there was loads of claps. Thorin walked away with me. He laughed. Everyone nodded at him. He spun me round to look at him. Thorin got down on one knee. He cleared his throat. He pulled a box out of his pocket.

"Safur, we have know each over for a while. I have to say these words." He said and opened the box. "Safur, will you marry me?" I covered my mouth in shock. Did he just say that?

"Yes! Of course Thorin." I said. Thorin put the ring on my finger. He stood up. Thorin kissed me on the lips. He smiled and turned round. Thorin walked away. Dis walked over to me.

"Congratulations Safur. You are engaged to my brother." Dis smiled. She patted my back.

"I will help you prepare. I got married once. I want you to have a good wedding. One to remember." Dis said. I smiled. How nice. I think we will get on.

The party went on for 2 hours and then everyone left. We got a lot of congratulations as they left. I went bright red when the last person left. Thorin spun me round and kissed my lips.

"You will end up being mine." Thorin joked. I laughed at his failed joke.

"Was that meant to be a joke? Because it wasn't so good." I said. He laughed. He sighed and walked back to the room. I followed him. I ran and jumped on Thorin when he was in the bed. I pined him down. Thorin looked in my eyes. I kissed his sweet lips. Erh! The taste of ale.

"What do you want?" He muttered into my lips. I moved away.

"Nothing. Just the fact that I wanted to do that." I said fluttering my eyes lids. Thorin moved his eyes towards the sheet.

"Let me get changed." I said. Thorin got changed as I did. I slipped into bed with Thorin.