Chapter 10 The hospital

Chapter 10

The Hospital

I heard voices. I heard the conversation. This was how it went even though I didn't know who was talking:

"Are you her boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"You are Thorin Oakenshield from the line of Durin, a royal right?"

"Yes."

"Well your girlfriend isn't that good. You will have to take extra care of her and not take her out the house. Someone wants to finish what they started."

"Right." I woke up then. I saw Thorin, his family, my friends and my family. Thorin's face lighted up.

"Urh! My head." I moaned. Thorin walked up to me.

"Where were you? I didn't see you at the beach." He said. I didn't see him either.

"Near the toilets. Where you told me to wait." I said. He nodded.

"Well I didn't see you." He sighed. He walked out.

"What is wrong with him?" I asked. Balin walked over. He smiled.

"Thorin has been blaming himself for hours. He thinks it is all his fault." Balin sighed. I nodded.

Why was Thorin blaming himself. I didn't see Thorin renter at all. Balin assisted me back to Thorin's. There Thorin was. Crying on the couch.

"I will leave you two alone now." Balin smiled walking out the house. I walked over to Thorin. I sat next to him and stroked his hair.

"It is okay Thorin. Don't blame yourself."I said. Thorin looked up. He smiled.

"I thought I would if lost you." He sobbed. I kissed him. He blushed. I pushed away.

"Why stop when I was enjoying it?" He asked. I smiled. My eyes started to water.

"Hey. It is alright." He said. I clutched my stomach and cried. Thorin held me with his strong arms.

"It is fine. Sush. Calm down. It is alright." He said calmly. I calmed down eventually. Thorin looked into my eyes.

"Are you alright with Jazin now?" He asked. I laughed.

"Yes. Now I am." I said. He nodded. I sniffled. Thorin looked at me. He slowly put his arm around me.

"It is fine. Don't start crying again." Thorin smiled.

I leaned in to Thorin.

"We are both not well. So I will look after you for today and the rest of the week." He smiled. I understood.

"So we have to stay inside all week?" I wondered. Thorin shook his head.

"For 3 days we stay in for." He said. I nodded. He twiddled his thumbs.

"What do you want to do?" I asked. Thorin shrugged his shoulders.

"I could teach you to dance in my dance studio. Only if you want." Thorin said. I smiled.

"That is good. We can do that." I said. Thorin helped me up and walked to the dance studio with me. He held the door open whilst I walked in.

"So what do you want to learn?" He asked.

"What ever ya know."

"Why do you talk like that? I am not being mean. I am just wondering." Thorin asked. I stared at him.

"Just that I am Irish. But I have learnt an English sort of accent." I said. Thorin walked over to the board. He was looking at dances.

"How about Spanish dancing?" He wondered.

"Yes. That is good." I said. Thorin turned the music on. He grabbed me.

"Right. Now walk to the right. Good. Now spin round. Good. Now walk forwards. Excellent." Thorin told me. He taught me how to dance. He smiled at the end.

"You are awesome. You said you couldn't dance but you are learning fast." He said.