Chapter 2 We meet again

Chapter 2

We meet again

I jumped out of bed. I swung my coat on. I zipped it up and walked out of my room. Bofur met me. He smiled.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Bofur asked. I thought about it for a while.

"Well I don't know? I have never had breakfast before." I said. Bofur gapped. He walked away. I stood there.

"Come in sister!" Shouted Bofur. I walked into the dining room. Bofur walked over to the cupboards. He got out a plate. Bombur shoved a mound of food on it. I sat down. Bofur put that plate in front of me. That was mine? I licked my lips. I grabbed my fork and dug in. It was great for my first breakfast.

"Great! Amazing!" I said. Bofur laughed. I stood up and left the room. I walked down the corridor to my room. I washed my face. What if I meet Thorin again? I shook my head. I brushed my teeth. I got changed into my clothes from yesterday. I walked out into the corridor. Bofur met me.

"Going out then Safur?" He asked. I nodded. I walked towards the door. I opened the door and walked out. I slammed it shut. I walked into the street. I walked down the road. Someone walked up to me. He stood in front.

"Ha foreigner! You don't belong here!" He snarled. The man shoved me on the floor. Someone walked in front of me. He shoved him back.

"Got a problem with her being here?" He snarled. It was Thorin Oakenshield. I could tell his voice anywhere.

"N..no prince." The man stuttered.

"Well leave her alone!" Thorin commanded. He let go of the man. The man ran away. Thorin help me up.

"Are you okay?' Thorin asked. I looked into his pale grey eyes.

"I am fine." I said. Thorin nodded. He looked at me for a few seconds.

"Has anyone told you that you're beautiful?" He asked. I gapped for a few seconds.

"No. No one has said that before. Has anyone told you that you're handsome?" I asked. Thorin shook his head.

"Nope. No one has said that before. They have called me moody, boosy and stupid." He said. Thorin laughed.

"Would you like to walk with me?" Thorin asked shyly. I sniggered.

"Yes I would. Why get so nervous?" I asked. He looked into my eyes. We started walking past shops. He stopped out side of a clothes shop.

"I would love to treat you to something. Then you don't stand out or that happens again." He said. I walk in with Thorin. He doesn't get nervous when looking at all the clothing. I picked the clothes I liked and he bought them. I walked out. He walked with me through the markets. He moaned.

"What's up Thorin?" I asked. He looked at me. He sighed.

"Just that loads of times I have lost my nephews here." Thorin said. I nodded. Thorin opened his mouth but shook it off. He bought two cakes. He gave one to me and ate the other one.

"What did you want to tell me?" I asked. Thorin laughed.

"Are you shore you want to know?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" He asked. I smiled.

"Of course. But wait till you're nephews find out." I joked. Thorin nodded. He sighed. Steps where getting closer to me.

"Well brother. Got a girl friend?" Said someone from behind. I turned round. A woman with long brown hair. Her brown eyes shining.

"Dis? what are you doing here?" Asked Thorin. Dis smiled.

"Shopping." She shrugged. Thorin put his arm around me. Dis chuckled. Fili and Kili where with her. Thorin nodded. Me and Thorin walked away. Thorin walked me back home.

"See you soon." He smiled. I curtsied at him. I turn round and walked in. He walked away. Bofur was standing in the hall.

"You left with no money." He said. I sighed heavily.

"Thorin bought it for me as well as..." I said.

"As well as what?" He asked. I looked up.

"He asked me out and I said yes." I said panicking about what Bofur will do. Bofur laughed.

"There's me sister! I knew he liked ya." Bofur laughed. I blushed bright red. Bombur walked over.

"What's going on." He asked. Bofur told Bombur what just happened. Bombur laughed.

"Did ya know that Thorin is hard to get?" Bombur says. I shook my head. Bombur turned round and walked into the kitchen.

"I will see ya later sis." Smiled Bofur. Bofur smiled and walked away. I walked into my room and took out the clothes. A new pair of leggings, a top, a new pair of boots and a fur coat. What a nice man. I hummed to my self. I sat down after I hung up my clothes in the wardrobe. I thought about Thorin. He is so nice but then so strict. A knock on the door startled me. I turned round.

"Come in." I said. Bofur opened the door. He chuckled.

"Never thought you would join us so quickly. I have never seen Thorin so happy." Bofur chuckled. I looked at the floor. Bofur walked over.

"I hope he treats ya nicely. Like ya deserve." He smiled. I looked up.

"But his sister. She seems to hate me." I sniffled. Bofur nodded.

"She doesn't want her brother up set." Bofur said. I looked up.

"Ya two will get on." Smiled Bofur. He walked out the room. I looked at the make up. Maybe I should dress up. Another knock on the door. Bofur entered.

"We are having this party now. Invite Thorin and his family. Only if you want." Bofur said.

"I don't know where he lives." I said. Bofur shrugged his shoulders and walked out. I walked out the room and out of the house. Where will he be? I hear his voice yelling.