Chapter 11 Thorin loses it

Chapter 11
Thorin loses it

I looked at Thorin. He was just standing in the garden smoking and reading a letter. It was calm for a while. He kicked a chair over and snarled. He growled.
"Argh!! You little...!" I heard Thorin yell. I walked away. Thorin stepped in.
"Hey Thorin. Why are you so grumpy?" I asked hugging him from behind.
"Hum." He huffed. I let go of Thorin. He turned round.
"Two things. One is that I might be losing my job. The second one is that I have always wanted to say something to you. Well give you something but I get too nervous to tell you." He said. I sighed.
"No need to get nervous. When you can tell me, tell me. Okay?" I asked. Thorin nodded an walked away from me. I watched him walk into his room. I walked into the kitchen.

I grabbed a couple of pans and some food to cook the tea. I cut all the food and put it into the stew. I waited for the food to cook. But my head started to throb. I didn't remember anything after that. I had fainted. 1 hour later I woke up in bed. But I never saw Thorin. But I heard him cooking the tea and talking to someone.
"I better go and make sure she is fine Balin." I heard Thorin say. He walked threw the door. Thorin walked down to the bedside.
"Are you alright?" He asked. I smiled.
"Yes." I replied. Thorin stroked my head and kissed my cheek.
"I will see you later Safur." He smiled. Thorin walked out. I fell asleep. What is wrong with him? He doesn't seem to be his usual self.

2 hours later, I woke up. Balin was by my side.
"Afternoon." He smiled.
"Where is Thorin?" I asked. Balin lost his smile.
"He has to get his job back. He said I should look after you till he comes back. I think it is better if you stay in bed all day Safur." Said Balin. I nodded.
"I will bring you your tea." He said. Balin walked out the room. I reached for my book but changed my mind. Balin came in with my tea. He smiled and gave it to me. I ate all of it and gave it back to Balin.
"Do you want anything?" He asked.
"I was going to get my writing books and pen." I said. Balin got them and gave them to me. He smiled and walked out of the room. I started writing. It was a letter for Thorin. It read:
Dear my love,

I hope that you will be fine. I just can't stay here long. I will have to leave. I don't want to but it is better for me. You are treating me nice but your problems are stopping me from keeping an eye on my own health. I am so sorry.

Lots of Love from your girlfriend Safur

I put the letter on the side and walked out the room with my bag. I sneaked out of the house and to my brothers home. Could I do this? I knocked on the door. Bofur answered.
"Well sister. Came back?" Smiled
Bofur. He let me in. I looked at Bofur.
"Thorin hasn't hurt ya?" He asked. I shook my head.
"No I had to leave for my health. I left a letter for him.