Chapter 9 the beach

Chapter 9

The beach

I walked out of the toilets with my bikini on and my shoes, clothes and coat in my arms. Thorin was wearing his shorts. He turned round. He whistled.

"Wow! You are ah hum." He said. I walked with him down to a good spot. I raised an eyebrow.

"I am what?" I asked. He gulped hard.

"Well um. I can't tell you." He said blushing. I laughed. We walked down to the sea after we put the towel down where we wanted to sit. We went in the sea. He splashed water in my face. I coughed.

"THORIN! Why?" I asked. He laughed.

"I did nothing." He said acting like nothing.

He dived into the water. I whistled.

"Brother! Can you give me some help with putting the sun cream on?" Jazin asked. Thorin looked onto the beach.

"Well no sis!" He yelled. She shook her head. He sighed. He planted a kiss on my cheek.

"I will be back in a bit." He smiled. I saw him walk to his sister. What a hottie. He came back crying. I swam up to him.

"What is wrong?" I asked. He looked at me.

"My sister wants a word with you." He sniffled. I walked swam to the sallow area. I walked up to her.

"Yes you wanted me." I said. She glared. Jazin slapped me across the face. I teared up.

"Leave my brother." She snarled. Thorin walked in front of me. He glared at her.

"Leave her alone Jazin." He snarled. She looked at the sand ashamed. He guided me back into the sea. We swam further out.

"Are you alright?" He asked stroking my cheek. I wiped my eyes.

"Yes I am Thorin." I sniffled. He kissed me. I looked at Jazin.

"She is just jealous Thorin. I am her friend after all." I said. He nodded. He dived under the water and back up.

"Wow! You look hot Thorin. Especially when ya defended me before." I teased. He laughed. Thorin looked at me with an raised eyebrow.

"You think so?" He asked.

"Of course Thorin."

"You don't think I am repulsive or anything along those lines?"

"No. Why would ya say that."

"That is what Jazin said." He said. I was shocked but not surprised. It explained everything. The fact he came back crying. She wants us to break up.

"No. I never think ya are repulsive. I think ya are handsome.

We spent 1 hour in the water.

"Come on. We better get changed." Thorin smiled. We walked back to the toilets.

"I will meet you outside here." Thorin said. I walked into the toilets. As I was getting changed I thought of why my friend would do that. She seems to hate me. Or she isn't used to it. It was the same with Dis. Jazin will like me again. I walked out. Thorin wasn't there. Where was he? I waited. The minutes seemed to tick by. 1 hour later, he still wasn't there. Jazin walked up to me.

"I am so sorry. Can you forgive me?" She asked.

"I never took it personally myself. But yes, I forgive ya." I smiled. She smiled back and walked away. There was still no sign of Thorin. I sat near the wall. But it got worse. It started to rain. I got my umbrella out and sat there. A man walked up to me. That was the last thing I remembered. It was dark from there onwards. Did he really just knock me out? Who was it? Where was Thorin?