I know

Picture of Laya on the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Joe's POV*

When we got into the car Ryan was driving and I was in the passengers seat. Brenda and Laya were in the back. They were talking about Channing Tatum or something me and Ryan both had to intervene.

"Ok first of all both of us are better looking than Channing Tatum." I said motioning my fingers to me and Ryan.

"Uh you wish." Laya said rolling her eyes.

"Were are way better looking than Channing Tatum!" Ryan said still looking at the road.

"Awe you go and think that." Brenda said smirking.

"Oh so your saying that Channing Tatum looks better than me too." I asked Brenda.

She shrugged. "Hey it is what it is."

"I'm hurt." I said putting a hand to my chest.

We came to a red light. "Yeah and i'm dead." Ryan said looking back with a sad face.

"Oh please." Laya said laughing.

"So who's party are we going to again?" Ryan asked.

"We're going to my friend Sienna's party." she answered.

" So its at her house?" I asked.

"Yeah its a pretty big house she has a party every year around this time." Laya said.

"Hey remember last year when the police showed up and we had to jump the fence to escape." Laya said seriously. They both looked at each other then burst out laughing.

"So this is a wild party huh?" I asked.

"Yeah pretty much." Laya said. "They always have cute guys there and they're always single." she wiggled her eyebrows at Brenda. Joe made a sound which caused them both to look up at him. "Someone jealous?" she said.

"No." I said looking out his window.

"Aw don't worry I wont pay attention to any other man but you." she said giggling.

I looked back, "You just made me feel way better." I said chuckling.

"We're here." Ryan said. Someone walked up to the car. "Wait she has a velet parking?"

Laya rolled her eyes. "Don't worry its free." 

"Oh then that's okay then." Ryan said getting out of the car. The rest of us got out of the car and watched as Ryan lectured the velet about taking car of his 'sweet child' as he put it.

I turned and looked at the house and could not help the word that slipped out of my mouth. "Woah."

"I know pretty big right. Ok Ryan come on." Laya said turning to Ryan.

"Alright hold on." he said putting up a finger to singal to wait.

I continuted to look in fron of me it was a mansion. All you could see was strobe lights that were different colors. Fireworks came above the house every couple seconds and there was foam on the windows. I wonder what the inside looks like? There was music blasting very loud. People were running around in swim suits throwing water on each other and squirting each other with water guns. Some people were taking off their clothes and had swim suits on underneath so i'm guessing that there is a swim suit in the back. In the mist of me thinking I heard Brenda's phone buzz. Well I saw it light up I can't hear anything over the music.