No one can know

Picture of Brenda on the side

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brenda's POV

I came downstairs because I heard a car pull into my driveway. Which is weird because it's late and I wasn't expecting anyone. As I walked down the stairs I heard my t.v. Did I leave it on?No I couldn't have as soon as i came home I ran into my room and locked my door.

I've been a little paranoid ever since Curtis told me about Maya. Or Karen or whoever. I don't know whether to believe him or not. I barely know him who's to say he isn't crazy. But on the other hand the fear in his eyes looked real. And there is something about off Maya. The way she looks the you can see it in her eyes. You can tell that her smile is forced. Either way I don't want to see them again.

*Ding dong* Why is my doorbell ringing at this time of the night?

"Who is it?"

No answer

"Who is it?"

I looked out the peep-hole. Nothing.

I began to panick I ran to the backdoor to make sure it was locked. I ran up to it and saw it was locked. I looked out the peep-hole only to see that there was nothing there. I turned to the sink after that scare I needed some water. I heard a creek it sounded like a door opening. I turned around to face an opened front door.

I ran to my living room and closed the door. I turned to go upstairs but as I looked up I saw that Maya was standing there at the top of the steps. Smiling at me head tilted.

"How did you get in my house" I asked nervously.

"I have my ways" she replied now walking down the stairs. "You have a nice house. Kind of reminds me of my childhood home. Great to raise a family in. So tell me do you want kids Brenda?

"Yes I would like to have kids one day." I replied backing up to pick up a glass vase that was sitting on the table. I held it behind my back.

"Well it's to bad you won't get the chance to have any." She said running up to me.

As soon as she charged I threw the vase at her head. It was a perfect throw it hit her in the head and she fell to the ground. I stood over her careful not to get to close. She had blood dripping from her head. I grabbed the plant vase and walked slowly past her to get out of the door. She grabbed my leg and made me fall to the ground. I turned around and hit her sqare in the forehead with the plant vase I had. I got up stood over her and said, "I've seen way too many scary movies to let that happen."

I got my purse made sure my keys were in their and ran out the door. I got in my car and began to speed down the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and share and comment