Different

Chapter 1

Karen was a beautiful girl. She had blue eyes, short brown hair and freckles. Not to mention she had a dimple that showed every-time she talked. She had a innocent face. No one could deny that. She was adorably evil. 

Her parents never noticed anything off about her until she was nine, until the fish incident.  

"Come on Swimmy." She stared at the fish as it swam around. She went into her mothers room and got a camera and took the fish bowl into the bathroom. 

"I have an idea." And without any hesitation she poured the fish onto the sink counter. She began to take pictures smirking as she did so. She watched it suffer and suffocate. She liked what she saw, every moment. When it stopped moving she put it back into the bowl and added more water.

"Night Swimmy." She winked as she put the fish bowl back. 

"Why are you telling Swimmy night?" Her dad said standing in her doorway. 

"Because he's sleeping." Her dad looked into the bowl and found the fish dead. "Baby, Swimmy went bye bye. I'm going to have to flush him okay?" 

Twenty minutes later Karen was outside playing with her friend Laya. Laya was light skinned and had dark brown hair. Her eyes were dark brown too. Her hair went passed her shoulders. She was very nice and had a light voice. Her voice could charm an angel some said.

They were swinging in Karen's backyard the last time Mary, Karen's mom checked. A loud scream came from outside. Mary ran to the noise and saw Laya laying down face first in the dirt. When asked what happened Karen said," she had tried to jump off of the swing while in the air." Laya didn't answer she was crying. Her nose was bleeding. She had a cut on her forehead.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and share