Chapter 16

My heart is thummping so loud I think the whole room can here me! Austin sent me a text and said he was coming over to talk to me. He better not bring -whats-her-face- and to be honest, im scared. My friend Forest in over with me right now with his girlfriend Sydney and they are so cute! Forest is feeding Summer, Sydney is playing with Colten and Dustin while im feeding April. We had been hanging out a lot lately. When they found out what happened they were so pissed!

"Hey guys.. Austin texted me saying he is going to come over... do you want to leave?"

"NO, Crystal he is nothing but rude! I swear if he lays a hand on you I will kick his ass"

"Thank you Forest but, I dont think you should go to jail." He just shook his head and burped the baby.

I sighed and nodded. I really don’t feel like yelling. I feel like shit and I only get like 4 hours of sleep everyday.. maybe 6 when Forest and Sydney are here. There was a knock at the door and I look at the two to see if they were ready. They nodded as if saying that they were. When I opened the door I was shocked to see Austin… and a man in a suit?

“Hi Austin, who is this?”

“This is Rick, he is here to see who gets the kids.” I looked at him with big eyes.

“No, you’re lying!” He shook his head. I sighed and opened the door.

“Austin this is Forest and Sydney, Forest and Sydney this is Austin and Rick, Rick will decide who gets the kids…”

They shook hands and Austin was glaring at Forest.

“Mamma! Mamma!” I looked over at Dustin and picked him up. Yes the kids are starting to talk. There first birthday is coming up soon. Austin looked at me shocked.

“He- he can talk?!”

“He stared this morning.” I smiled at that.

“OK miss Crystal he heard Austin’s side, no we need yours. I nodded and sighed.

“Well I take care of these four kids everyday, I cant get a job because I don’t go to school-“

“And why is that?” Thanks for interrupting!

“Well, I take care of the kids, with some help of my momForest and Sydney. I try and do most of it my self-“

“If you try and do all of it your self why do you need help?”

“I only get 4 hours of sleep but, when someone is watching them I get a little more.”

“OK, How are you able to buy them food and everything.”

“Well Austin doesn’t give me child support so I have been taking some of it out of my college fund, my mom and friends have helped me a lot with things they already have.” I looked over at Austin and he had a frown on his face.. wonder why?

“I don’t mean to be rude but, is Forest the only male that has been around your kids?” Austin tensed his shoulders.

“Well no, my dad has and Alex and Robert stopped by to see them-“

“Alex and Robert where here?! When?!” Then cuts in Austin.

“Yes, just a few days ago when the fight happened… I was walking home and it started raining so I toke off my jacket to keeps the kids warm and they saw me walking down the street and I was freezing so they gave me a ride.”

“Well I have heard enough, thank you Austin and Crystal. I think I know who should keep the kids.

"Austin, you get the kids."

------------------------------------

A/N: What do you think is going to happen?