Chapter 14

Nicole's

I sat in the court room waiting for the judge to come out. I kept send daggers into Harry's head. Honestly he called himself a father? He's the one who walked out on us, and now he's taking me to court for custody? You bet your sorry ass that I am not going down without a fight.

"Mummy, why are we here?" Darcy asked.

"Because baby, we are going to see who gets to raise you to be a beautiful young woman." I smiled at her. This could be the last time that I see her.

"But, that's you." She looked at me. "You take care of me, not daddy."

"Well, baby, that's not what Daddy thinks."

"Then what does he think?" She frowned.

"That I'm keeping you from him." I sniffled.

"Baby, why don't you go ask Auntie El and Auntie Perrie for a cupcake, yeah?" I suggested, she smiled and skipped back over to her Aunts. I smiled, she was truly an amazing little girl, and to think that if Harry wins this, I'll never see her again.

"All rise." The judge finally said, walking into the court room.

Everyone rose within the matter of a few seconds. As the judge made her way into the podium thing, and began to talk, I stood there and listened while she went over the case. From the corner of my I eye, I swear I saw Briella smirking at me, almost as if she had something up her sleeve. Oh wait, she always does.

"....of the defendant, Nicole Elrose." She said looking at me. I nodded and she continued. "You all my sit down now."

Everyone sat back down in their seats the attention turned to the Judge, who turned her attention to Harry. "Mr. Styles why are you here today in court?" She asked.

"For custody of my kids, Miss. Elrose here won't let me see them."

"If I may interrupt for a small second," My lawyer said. The judge nodded and let her continue. "My client, Nicole," She began, but I cut her off. I knew she was going to have trouble with it. She had told me she had trouble beginning all of her cases, but she has won almost all of them.

"I was walking around Saturday morning with an old school friend, who couldn't make it today, and I guess some paparazzi caught it on camera, photo shopped it a little, and BAM! I'm on the front cover the very next day. Mr. Styles had asked me if I was cheating, I told him no I wasn't, it was an old friend. He clearly didn't believe me, asked a few people, even they had said no. He even called the poor guy I was with, and he still didn't believe us. So, he had left after about ten minutes of arguing, and went to Starbucks. Eleanor Calder had taken me to that same Starbucks, where we found him, with the lovely Briella. So I started to question myself. Was he seeing Briella when he called me cheater. A few days after this happened, I packed some stuff and I left. I live in my own apartment, taking care of them. He has never tried to contact me, and make arrangements to see them until the day he dropped off the paper work. So what I'm trying to say is, Mr. Styles had abandoned me and my kids."

"And how old are the kids?" She asked looking down at some paper work.

"Ryan is about five months old, and Darcy is four years old." I informed her. Darcy giggled once she heard her name being called.

"I see who I'm guessing is Darcy, but I see no Ryan."

"That is because Ryan is out at the Zoo, with his Uncle Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan along with his cousin Riley, and Aunt Alyssa. Niall and Louis offered to take him, because Niall was taking his girlfriend, Alyssa, and their daughter Riley, so they had asked if Louis and Ryan wanted to go. They had said yes. I also knew I had to find a baby sitter because a five month old baby doesn't belong in a court room. Darcy is a little bit older and knows a lot better, so I didn't worry about her." I informed her.

"Is that all, Miss?" She asked my lawyer. She nodded and sat back down.

"Mr. Styles, your side of the story please?"

___ (A/N I honestly have no idea what goes on in a court room, cause I've never been in one, so I'm skipping it to the end, I only know some parts, not the entire thing)

(Still Nicole's)

I'd say it had been an hour since we started, and so far I guess it was going okay, I don't know. She keeps looking at Briella then me, and then she'll right something down. To be honest, I don't want to know what was going on in her head, but I would have to find out sooner or later.

"All rise." She asked again. We rose and waited for her to continue.

"To the case of custody; Nicole Anne Elrose, and Harold Edward Styles, Miss. Elrose you have won this case. However, every other week the kids will go to Mr. Styles until Darcy starts school, then you will trade off every weekend, do I make myself clear?" She asked.

"Yes your Honour."

"Case closed, Mr. Styles I have a packet for you, so if you'll just stay for a moment." Harry nodded and stood up, walking over to her as Darcy ran threw the little gate thing. She walked slowly over to Harry and hugged him from behind. He turned and picked her up. She giggled and kissed his cheek. I smiled and let them have their moment. I wasn't going to tear her away from him. It was only Monday, and he had to wait all week to see her yet.

__________________

I didn't know how I wanted this chapter to end, so I left it at that