Chapter 11

-a month later-

Briella's

Okay, so my plan did turn out to well, but I did catch Nicole with an old friend, I guess, and caught a picture. I sent to the paps, and said it was Nicole Styles, they did some research, and it was her. Nicole made the front page this morning.

Course, I had to go into work, and didn't get to see the scandal, but it turned out alright for me, I mean, I still talk to Sophia, and she said, that she could've sworn she say Harry packing his stuff. She also said he mumbled something along the lines of, 'fuck this shit, I'm going to a motel,' course, that's what I wanted, but I almost feel bad for Nicole, almost like she didn't know I was coming. Oh right, because she didn't. No one did, but Sophia.

I had learned that Sophia was the one that rejected Liam in Primary so many times, so I decided that I need another victim to help me, and whatever I get my hands on, I'm splitting in half with her. Call me a bitch all you want, but I had Harry first. Well, not technically, but I assume you get the idea, right?

"Briella?" Harry stuttered.

I just smirked, He walked into Starbucks, looking horrible. It also didn't help the situation that it had been raining out. His curls, was dripping wet, along with the rest of his clothes. He looked terrible, but also so, amazingly hot, at the same time, it was a sight to see, and I was enjoying every single moment of it. Call me a creep, but it's in my nature to stalk someone. Whatever my nature was that is.

"Harry, is everything alright?" I asked, quickly getting up and rushing over to him.

"No, Nicole was cheating on me. God I can't believe her!"

"Well, how about I get you some coffee, my treat, and we can talk about it, yeah?" I asked.

He nodded and pulled out his phone, I walked over to the cashier, and ordered some hot chocolate instead. Seeing as when we came here, that's always what he got. While, I waited, I quickly hatched up a plan, to some how ease the idea of going to court into the conversation. I mean, if I can get him convinced, then, he'll do it, and I won't have to worry about Nicole coming near Harry again.

Eleanor's

"Nicole?" I asked. "Are you alright?"

"No," She sobbed. "Someone took a picture of me and Nick, and turned it into this. Harry called Nick and asked him, and Harry still didn't believe him. He didn't believe me, either, he packed his stuff, and left." She said, holding out the magazine.

It was quite horrible, and almost anyone could see that it was photo-shopped. But as usual, Harry was too stupid to realize it. Harry was too stupid to realize anything from a certain magazine was photo-shopped. That's why Louis always called me just in case I had seen a magazine with him and someone on the front of it. I wasn't stupid, but apparently Harry was. It was clearly evident that he was stupid.

"Who's the boy you're with anyway?" I asked.

"Nick, he's like my little brother, he's just taller than me. I'm surprised Harry didn't know that, or see it." She mumbled.

"Because he's too stupid, now why don't we get the kids and go to Starbucks, you obviously need to get out of here." I said, pulling her up off the bed.

"I don't even want to marry his ass anymore." She mumbled, taking the ring off, and putting it on the table.

"You can go to mine and Louis' apartment that we didn't give back yet. We use it for his Mum and little sisters when they come to visit."

"No, no way, I need to be able to-"

I cut her off. "No, I won't allow it, just, Nicole, please?"