Chapter 8

Nicole's POV

"Mummy isn't peeing herself, baby you're little brother is on his way."

"Can I go?"

"Daddy will come get you later, okay? Stay here with Uncle Louis."

-Three hours later

Everything happened so fast. Being put into the car, going to the hospital. Giving birth to a baby boy, named Ryan. Harry proposing. Yes, Harry proposed, right after I gave birth. I said yes. It's not like I'm going to keep his child from him. I can't and I won't. It's not right. I only did it the first time because of his career. I know, what about you?

Mine didn't matter as much. I wanted him to go on and be happy that he gets to fofill his dreams. Who said anything about fofilling mine? I could care less about mine. I care about him. Of course that was back then and this is now. I know that if I wanted to, I could goback to school, but not now. I can't leave Harry to take care of two kids be himself, when he still acts childish with Louis half the time.

"Mummy! I wanna see him!" Darcy squealed running into the room.

"Shh. Darcy he's sleeping." Harry warned her, sitting her on the bed.

Well, if he was sleeping he wasn't sleeping for long because after the rest of the boys walked in, he began to cry.

"He's wet. Darcy why don't you go get Uncle Nialler to get you a snack and a juice box?" Harry grinned, picking up the little bundle of blue blankets, and a small baby. He grabbed a diaper, wipes and a bottle. Whatever he didn't grab, Louis did.

"Okay." And with that, I watched her, Liam, Niall, and Zayn all walk out.

"Louis, you could go."

"I don't want to." He paused. "I wanna change his diaper."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because even though, I had four sisters, and one that I barely know, my mum's pregnant again, and I want to get into the spirt of changing diapers." He smiled.

"Whatever, I have to pee, you can change him, while Harry makes the bottle." I smirked.

"But I wanna change him!" He protested. "I don't know how to make a bottle."

"Only Jimmy can protest, and well Harry guess what you're going to do? Learn to make a bottle." I glared before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Where's Nicole?" A nurse asked walking in.

"She's in the restroom." I heard Harry tell her.

"Ah." She said, and I heard a door shut.

After I finished, I washed my hands, and walked out. I seen Harry changing his shirt, and Louis feeding the baby.

"What happened?"

"We changed places, Louis got his bottle, and I changed him." Harry said putting some deodrant on.

"Why? I told you to make it."

"Oh whatever. But he peed on me!"

"Awe, poor Harry." I pouted.

________________
It's short, but I just wanted to update this for you guys