Chapter 10

Nicole's

"Mummy! Wake up!" I groaned as Darcy jumped up and down on my bed.

"Yes Darcy?"

"Santa came Santa came, get up get up! Come on Daddy! Get up." She yelled for of excitement.

"Daddy doesn't have 'come on' he is up." He mimicked her, pulling her down and kissed her forehead.

"Are your uncles up?" I asked.

"Uncle Louie woke me up, so I waked up Nialler, and Zaynie. Now come on!" She squealed.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" Harry yelled as Darcy tried to pull us out of bed.

"Yes Hazzah-boo?"

"You woke up my daughter?"

"Maybe." He squeaked running out of the room.

"Tomlinson! You're dead!" Harry chased after him.

"And that, baby, is the Larry Stylinson bromance."

-----------------

"Darcy! Come on! Bed time!" Harry called.

For Christmas, we have everyone over. What surprised me was the face Niall made when Alyssa and the baby walked threw the door. She was apart of the family just as much as I was, so I wasn't going to keep them from coming over to be with family. I sure Niall hates me now, but I could careless. He's been in his room ever since she walked threw the door.

Baby Riley was the cutest thing ever, but it was too bad Niall didn't get to spend time with her, he locked himself up, and still isn't out of his room. He didn't even acknowledge them being here, it was like they didn't exist.

"But daddy!" She whined. "Cookie is hiding!"

Darcy had gotten a puppy for Christmas, and named it Cookie, because she was reaching for one, and ever since then, Cookie, had been attached to the dog. It also didn't help the fact that he was got on her heels.

She had gotten a lot of Sophia the First things, which drove me nuts, considering the fact that she was obsessed with the show, and having the doll, only made it worse. She got mostly Disney things, but got some odd ball stuff.

Of course it was me and Harry who had gotten the dog food for the present, which sent Louis into a fit of snickers. Liam looked amused and Zayn groaned.

"Is she gone?" I turned and looked at Niall.

"Who Alyssa? and Riley?"

"Yeah, they left right after dinner, why? Niall you still can't be mad at her!"

"No, I'm not mad, her mum bitched at me because I left her when it was just a family friend. I guess I was just afraid of losing her, that I lost myself, and accused her."

"Niall, you have to tell her."

"No, she doesn't even want me around her."

"No, you don't want her around you, that's why you went to your room. Niall she wants you to be in the babies life just as much as she is."

"But it took you forever to forgive Harry!"

"But you and Louis were the reason why! Why I let him see Darcy. No, sorry it was kinda forced, but Alyssa is letting you see the baby! You're the one shutting her out!"

"Shit." He cursed before he ran outside slamming the door behind him.

I smiled in victory knowing I won. He was going to see that baby weather he liked it or not. And now because of me, he was going to. He wasn't even there for the birth because he thought she was cheating on her. I know Harry was cheating on me, but it was different, ya know? He thought, I knew. So I guess not really a difference, but still. I picked up my phone and called Alyssa.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Is Riley sleeping?" I asked.

"No, why?"

"Niall's coming over, your welcome." I smirked, hanging up before she had a chance to say anything and walked towards the stairs.

Hoping Harry got Darcy into bed, and sleeping. Ryan was already sleeping, so it was just the rest of us. Minus Niall since he kinda just left. But it was a good Christmas. I think Darcy's favorite was the dog. But most of all, I had the best year yet. I know it's coming to a close, but we can't always be happy. I however was very happy. I got my Harry back, two kids, and helped out a friend, all before the new year was here.

___________

I am aware it's short. Personally I didn't like it. But it was something. Ideas maybe?