Chapter 3

Nicole's POV

And of course we had to take my car back. I know why. It's quite simple actually. We take my car, so no one knows he's with me.

"Go get Darcy now."

I nodded stepping out of the car and walking into the building heading over to the elevator. Once inside I pressed the 5 floor button and waited. Once I heard the ding the elevator doors slide open and I walked out. I walked over to the 7th door and knocked.

"Hey babe, Darcy's sleeping." Louis said once he opened the door

"Hey, and thank you." I said as we walked up the stairs

"Anything, shes in Niall's bed actually, Niall's at Alyssa's so yeah." He said scratching the back of his neck

"Awee, when is she having little Riley?" I asked I knew Alyssa for a year and a half now. I was with her when she told me she was pregnant.

"I don't know exactly but I know it's in 2 months." We've been the Alyssa since she was pregnant and are here for her now.

By now I had gotten Darcy, on my hip as me, her, and Louis walked down stairs with her barbie.

"Darcy can you say bye to Uncle Lou before you go back night night?" I asked.

That's another thing she get's from Harry. Sleeping. It seems as if she got nothing from me, but the giggle. And I carried her for 9 months!

"Night Uncwe Wou." She said yawning laying back down on my shoulder

"Night Boo, night Nicole. I'll see you tomorrow." He said kissing my forehead

And I left. I walked down the stairs, forgetting about the elevator, and walked towards the car. I opened up the door placing Darcy's bag, and barbie on the hood so I can get her in.

"Mummy who's that?" She asked pointing to Harry

"Darcy Anne! It's rude to point at people!" I yelled at her

"Sowwey Mummy!" I sighted as I finished strapping her into the car seat

"It's ok. But next time don't point ok?" I asked handing her the barbie, of almost a year old in Darcy's hands.

She nodded and played with the barbie as sat in the front seat. Passenger seat to be correct. Maybe he thinks I'll take off, and drop him off somewhere and never return with the baby again.

"Can I please drive? You don't even know where my flat is!" Even though it was in this building.

But he didn't need to know that. Maybe I should have stayed in the building, but then he would for sure take Darcy away from me. Or come looking or me. Or both. Or maybe he would kidnap me and Darcy, to where we had a search party looking for us, just so he can see her.

So many thoughts where running through my head, as I though of all the possible things he could do I didn't come back to the car.

"Who said we were staying at your place?" He asked

"Oh um I don't know. That fact that Darcy doesn't have any pjs, or anything she uses to go to sleep." Could he be this stupid?

"I have clothes for her relax! And she'll be fine with out them for 1 night." He said in an oh so reassuring tone. Like he was trying to prove his point. What point?

I looked back at the 2 year old, and saw she was peacefully asleep, so I turned on the heat. It was almost Christmas, and here we were driving in the car. Darcy in a dress! It's kinda cold out there!

"Will you tell me her birthday now?" He asked

"February 1st, 2011 12:06 PM." I said yawning

"Was it that hard?" Did he seriously just ask that?

"Yes, actually it was. Cause she didn't have her father for 2 years, and she doesn't know who you are." I said literally looking at him in the eyes. At a damn traffic light

The emerald green ones, I missed so much. NO Nicole, he left you.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I want to make it up to her, and you. Especially you! But, I just don't know how to do it. And thank you." Why was he thanking me?

"Why are you thanking me?" I asked as we started to drive again

"You know I always wanted a daughter, and I wanted to name her Darcy. I'm surprised you even remembered it." He said eyes locking on the road.

"How could I forget?" I asked

"I don't know but, just remember one thing Nicole." He said

I knew what it was. He always told me this.

You'll always be my Princess, no matter how many girls I date." He told me that same sentence about a hundred times already

I'll always be more then his Princess. I have more of a chance to win him over then his ex, Felicity Skinner.

"Nicole?" He asked

"Yeah?" I wanted to know what he had to say for a change

"I missed you. And truth be told. I never stopped thinking about you, and my daughter. I would always have dreams as us playing when we were younger. I would always get worried when the news came on about someone dying thinking it was you or Darcy. I never forgot about you. I never wanted to. Even if I tried, it was too hard. I tried to get other girls, but they weren't the same as you. I'm sorry I never called you, texted, skyped. I'm sorry I wasn't there for the birth of Darcy. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you went into labour. Speaking of the Baby, what's her last name?" He asked/said I know everything he just said it was from his heart

"Darcy Anne Styles, born February 1st 2011, 12:06 PM, born on a Tuesday. Exactly 17 years, and 12 hours later." It's amazing how we did that one too.

"Wow." He was breathless

"Don't ask. I asked many of our old friends how we did that, and they don't know." I said and laughed a little

"Does Anne know about her?" He asked

"Yes, I'm sorry I kept her from you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'm sorry I let her see everyone else but her own father." I know that was a bit rude to say I let the baby see her grandmother and not her father. But I just didn't know what to do!

"It's ok, if anyone should be sorry it's me!" We pulled into a parking lot thingy.

"You can get her stuff, I wanna hold her." he said and climbed out of the car

As he picked her up, I went for my phone. Fumbling with the lock, and punching in the password, and went into camera.

"Don't you dare move from that postion!" I dared him. He knows better then to dare me, so he didn't move.

The flash went off indecating that the photo had been taken.

"I'd ask you to send it to me but you don't have my number." He frowend

"No I do, I just never got te courage to call you." I said and already had the text up. i hit send, and we went inside.

************************************

Sorry fo the long ass wait! And does anyone think I should eat a chocolate lollipop at 2:17 in the morning?