Chapter 6

Sorry it's taken so long, I have really bad writers block :(

*********************8

Nicole's POV

"I tell everyone that we are through, cause I'm so much better without you." I growled at Harry.

It had been three months since the Briella thing. Harry got help, and dumped her, but he isn't forgiven yet anyway. He found about me being pregnant too. I am three months pregnant. Of course he would have found out. I mean where else would Niall be going every other 2 weeks at 1:30 in the afternoon? He can't go to the store. He's not allowed too. All he will get is junk food and no actual food.

"Nicole, you know what I mean." He looked at me. We had been fighting for about 5 minutes now.

"Actually no I don't." I said.

"I want to get back together. Not only because and for Darcy, but the new baby that's on the way! Nicole, you and I both know you can't raise two little ones on your own." He said throwing his hands up in the air.

"Oh really? You want a bet Styles? Watch me." I said and walked off.

"Nicole wait! I'm sorry! I dind't mean to say it like that! Let alone say it at all!" He started to come after me."

"Your lucky I'm nice. I don't have to let you see Darcy. I don't have to be on tour. I didn't have to let you know about Darcy. I didn't have to do a lot of things involving Darcy, but I did! For you. I knew how much it meant to you when we were little and talked about having kids. Harry do you even remember that?" I turned around tears brimming the edge.

"Nicole, I remember everything I ever said, when I was little. To the time I told my Mum I hated her when I was seven. To the time I called Gemma an asshole. When I would text you every morning of every day saying 'Morning Babygirl.'" He too, looked like he might cry.

"Did you remember when we were 14 and said 'I love you?' Harry I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. But obviously you didn't." Can't he just give it up?

"Nicole, Darcy wants you." Louis said popping his head out of my apartment.

"Okay, I'll be there in a second." I turned back to Harry.

"Just answer me one question."  I looked at him.

"Anything." 

"Did you regret, ever standing by my side?" I asked looking down.

"No, never. I always regretted leaving you though."

"Daddy don't weave." Darcy said, running out and clinging onto Harry's leg.

"Awwe." I turned and found all the boys including Paul.

"You'll always be my hero, even though we're fighting. You know that right?" He asked, picking up Darcy, placing her on his hip.

"Yeah." I said smiling a little. Did we just make up? Through fighting? It's amazing what a kid can do.

"I love you Nicole, and I love more then Mummy Darcy." Harry smirked.

"Guess who's back? Back again? Narry's back, back again." Narry was Mine and Harry's ship name. Same as Niall's and Harry's. Hicole just didn't sound right. So, we went with Narry.

"Are you serious?" Harry asked.

"Why not? We have 2 babies here. Plus Darcy spilled." I said smirking.

"Darcy spilled what?" He asked looking confused.

"Darcy spilled by telling me that you were gonna try to get me back by something that wasn't necessary. Like oh I don't know, taking me to Disney Land." I said smirking.

"Darcy Anne." He giggled.

"Sorry Daddy."

"So you're seriously taking us to Disney Land?" I asked.

"Yeah, I already got the tickets, you and Darcy both packed, we leave on Wednesday." He said looking at me.

"Today's Saturday."

"Yeah, I know." He smirked.

"You asshole!" I yelled smacking his arm.

Wednesday was my birthday. Plus our anniversary of when we became best friends. It all fell into place. I was gonna be having his second child. Darcy was gonna be an older sister, I was going to Disney Land, and my birthday, plus our anniversary was here. It was also amazing because I found out that day, that I was pregnant, with Darcy Anne Styles.

"Yes, but you love me." His smirked stayed there.

"Oh, Mummy cursed! You have to put a quater in the Jar!!!" Darcy squealed.

Ugh, ever since she's met the boys, they used to curse way to much, so Darcy and I decided to make a curse word jar. Everytime someone cursed they had to put a quater in the Jar for Darcy. So instead of the boys giving her 300 for allowence, because she is so spoiled rotten, they give her a quater. And that's her allowence. Sometimes, they do it on propuse too.

"I love you." Harry said kissing Darcy's forehead and my cheek, as we walked inside.

*******************

I know, it's propably crappy, and I'm realllllllllllllllllllllly sorry. Again, I have writers block, really bad. #Sorry