Chapter four: Improving

I've been in Haddonfield for about a month or so now. It had quieted down a lot since I first arrived, and Michael had still been Michael. I've made him stop wearing the mask when he was inside, at least. It creeped me out to see him wearing it everywhere. He was very resistant when I first asked him, but finally gave up because of my persistent nagging.

And boy do I not regret it. He looked young as well, and his light brown eyes and creaseless face made me guess he would be around my age. {{note: he would be about 21 at this time according to the original movie}}. Basically, he was good looking.

Anyways, I've been preparing to celebrate Christmas on my own. Since I had no family to really have a get together with, I've just been planning to use the money I usually spent for everyone one else's present to buy myself whatever I wanted. It was nice, yet saddening to spend Christmas alone. I'd get peace and quiet, but be stuck alone. Oh well, it's not anything I haven't done before.

~

I had been browsing online stores all day, and Michael had spent the entire time trying to rile me up and get me to do something. C'mon, (y/n), this is boring as hell. He groaned, laying over the back of the couch. "Go do something else then." I replied, not turning to look at him.

I squealed as I felt his arms go around my waist and lift me off the couch, my laptop falling down into the cushions as I was held like Simba from the Lion King. "I little unexpected there!" I laughed, looking down at him. I didn't notice how tall he really was until I looked at the ground. "Woah there. Way to high!" I piped up, putting my knees on his shoulders to make me feel more secure.

He just chuckled and pretended to drop me, making me scream as I fell and huff as he caught me once again. "You jackass!" I hollered, but wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist so he couldn't drop me. That I am. Get off you little tic. He replied, but I shook my head and continued to cling on.

"Since you almost dropped me last time, I'd rather not risk falling from that height again." I refused, clinging on tighter as he started walking around the house. "Nope. You're stuck with me now." I laughed, but shrieked as he finally pried me off and threw me on my bed. Michael pinned my arms over my head, straddling my lap and tickling me once more with his free hand.

~

"Why me?! I'm a good girl!" I cried out between fits of laughter, trying to break my hands free as I kicked my legs. He held me back easily though, tickling me more the more I squirmed around. I finally swung my legs up, hitching my feet over his shoulders and kicking back, pulling him off me and swinging me upwards.

"Aha! Freedom!" I cheered, laughing even harder as I saw Michael's surprised look as he laid on his back. I pinned him, though I knew it wouldn't last long. "You shall now call me lord and savior (y/n), for I have won this match." I teased, grinning as he rolled his eyes. I could call you a lot more than that, but that sort of language would make sailors seem innocent. He teased back, making me feign offended.

He chuckled and continued to stare up at me as I stick out my tongue at him. Only in the moment of silence did I realize how suggestive this position was; I had his lap straddled, my hands holding his against the bed. I blushed as I noticed this, quickly getting off. He knew what I had been thinking, and chuckled softly at my innocent actions. You act so innocent sometimes Michael goaded, making me blush more and skitter back downstairs.

~

The rest of that day just sorta repeated a pattern. Michael baiting me in to goofing off with him, ending up in some intimate and suggestive state, me blushing like a mad man and him teasing me for it, and me running away.

It was fun, at least. I never got to really hang out with any old boyfriends or friends when I was back home, mostly because of my strict god parents. At least now I was free to do what I pleased.

After Michael had seemingly left for the night, I walked into my bathroom to clean up and change. Jeez, with all of the immodesty of the day, I felt like a shower would get rid of me being hot and bothered. It didn't help. I sighed and walked into my room, my fuzzy robe tied around me warmly.

"Jesus Christ man, do you ever knock?" I groaned, pulling my robe tightly around myself as I saw Michael laying in my bed, stretched out and staring at the ceiling. What, and miss the sneak peeks? He asked, once again causing me to blush and him to chuckle. "Shut up and go. I gotta get changed." I said, but he simply shrugged his shoulders. Make me, shorty. He taunted. He knew I hated to be provoked, so it made everything worse. I suddenly got a wicked smile, and shrugged my shoulders.

"All look and no touch then." I said simply, getting dressed right then and there. Once I finished, I turned to see a completely stunned Michael sitting on the bed. "Sucks. You did that all to yourself." I chided, giving an innocent smile and hinting at the obvious 'problem' he was trying to hide. He got up and walked out of the house, grumbling frustrated yet incoherent words all the way out. I laughed as I heard the door slam behind him, happily hopping into bed. Man, it's so easy to tease boys.

~

The next morning, I continued on with my relentless taunting. Whether it be something as simple as bending over at the waist, to sitting on his lap while working on the laptop. Every time he'd try to make something go further, I'd just immediately walk away from him and refuse to talk to him for an hour.

Please stop. I'm sorry, okay? Michael whined when I ignored him for yet another hour. This was already the seventh time. "Are you gonna listen to me the next time I ask you to get out so I can change?" I asked back, turning around to look at him. He nodded his head vigorously, though it was clear by his red face that he was embarrassed to have to agree to this.

"Good. Otherwise you just experienced what you'll go through if you don't listen to me again." I said simply, giving an innocent smile before walking away. I headed upstairs and changed into clothes for work, and paused before I walked out the front door to head to work. "Oh, and Michael? It's weird as hell when you get a hard on when I'm only sitting beside you." I called out to him before closing the door behind me, laughing as I heard him groan from inside.

~

These chapters are fun to write ✨. Hope you all enjoyed reading! I don't follow Michael's characteristics as well as I follow Jason's and GhostFace's. So sorry about that!
??? What's your favorite candy to eat on Halloween night ???
Peace,
Maxx 🖤