Chapter 7

I was stunned when his firm lips came in contact with mine. I just stood there like a brick wall. I pushed him hard and then slapped him.

"WHAT THE F*CK! WHAT WAS THAT CHASE?" I screamed at him in the corridor.

"That's what you want it to be....And I know exactly what it was to me. What was it for you?" he asked.

"It was one of the worst kisses I have gotten! It will always be remembered as the worst moment of my life! It means nothing to me and I hate you! And I'm done talking to you! If you need someone to fulfill needs you should go to Veronica and the place perfect for you'll will be the janitor's closet!" I replied.

I just walked off...I didn't even bother entering class after my encounter with Chase. I messaged Sara telling her that I had gone home early since I was not well.

------------

I walked into my house and was greeted with Oscar running to me and I sat down in front of him and he licked my face.

"Hey buddy! How was your day?"

"WOOOFF!!" was his reply.

"Ookay.......Hey Maria I'm going to the pet store...I am gonna get something for Oscar." I told Maria and grabbed my wallet and my sunglasses.

"Okay ma'am, but this was posted to you we received just today."

"Okay one sec."

It was a small parcel. I picked it up and opened the brown box and found another box and smaller one which had a post-it on it saying

SURPRISE! Well I wanted to say it and give it in person but then... I couldn't just give away my identity. So open the box and message me how you like it! (Well that's totally up to you but I will wait.)

Oh lord this guy is way too cute!

I opened the box and it was so pretty!

==================

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

So, what do you think is in the box? Do tell me what you think.

Love,

paris2020