Chapter 19

Jonathon's POV

Shit! I cursed in my head.

"WHAT THE HELL JONATHON!" she yelled at me.

"Umm...well...you were sleeping and I tried waking you up since you need to finish your work, and so I called out to you to wake you up, and you weren't so I just decided-"

"So you decided to kiss me? You could have shaken me! Splashed water on me! Yelled at me! But why wou-" I silenced her by my lips.

Her lips were soft, cold and just so beautiful. They tasted like mangoes.

I started sucking on her lower lip, but she was just glued in her place, later on, she started to respond to my kiss and it was awesome. I smirked and pulled away.

"You talk way too much," I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Excuse-me Mr.Daniel, but I would like to have only a professional relationship with my bosses." with that being said she walked to the back of the jet, near the washroom.

Ugh! I just had to make everything weird between us!

I will just keep my distance, cause that is what she wants!

A professional relationship?

My foot!

---

2 days later.

Karen's POV

"Okay so, sir. I have packed everything for your meeting today." I told him.

"Okay fine." he said with no emotion.

"Okay, so I will see you after the meeting?" I asked him.

"Ya, okay." and with that, he left.

Right now I was actually at the Atlantis hotel in Dubai, in the lobby to be exact. After the awkward plane ride, he hasn't started any kind of conversation between us, which I am glad about.

But is it wrong if I actually enjoyed the kiss?

Ehh...nevermind.

So right now I had planned on going to see Dubai, see a little.

So I took the elevator and went to my room. It was a pretty big suite. It had two rooms and Jonathon and I were sharing the suite.

So I quickly went and changed. It was pretty hot in Dubai so I decided to wear shorts. And left my hair open.

 And left my hair open

---

I have been roaming around for the past 8 hours, and now I was heading back to the hotel. It was 6 in the evening, once I reached the lobby I opened my purse to remove my room key to enter the elevator. They have pretty high security out here.

And me being me, I dropped my keys. Just when I bent down, someone else also bent down and we both bumped our heads. I looked up only to be mesmerized by green eyes. They were captivating.

"I am so sorry," I said as I rubbed my head.

"Oh it's okay, well, I am Nathan." the stranger said.

"I am Karen," I replied.

"Well, it is nice to meet you, Karen."

"Likewise" I replied.

"So...umm...would you like to accompany me for dinner?" he asked.

"Umm..."

"Please? I know we just met but it will be nice to have a friend here. You see, I live in Chicago, and I am here for a meeting, and my friend ditched me..." he said with puppy eyes.

"Um...yeah sure!" I said

"Cool, so I will see you at the Buffet hall in 20?" he asked.

"Yup, cool," I replied and went up to my room and freshened up.

I decided to change into something comfortable but yet presentable.

And just when I was done I heard the door close, ignoring it I picked up my phone and left the suite.

---

"You look amazing," Nathan said, again.

We had already started eating dinner and talking as though we were long lost friends.

We both were having pasta and red wine.

"So...you said you live in Chicago?" I asked while sipping on my wine.

"Umm...yeah...you?"

"Same! Great that means I can meet you!" I replied.

"So I didn't ask but who are you here with?" he asked.

"Oh, I am here with my boss for a couple of meetings," I replied and after that, we basically had wine and chatted.

After 2 bottles of wine, we both were kinda drunk.

"So, it was nice having dinner with you," I said as I started getting up from my chair.

"Ya same!" he replied.

"Okay...bye," I said.

"Wait!" he called out to me.

I turned and he handed me a card.

"Well this is my card, so don't forget me once I am back." he said leaning in.

"Yeah doesn't worry I won't." and with that, we both walked to the elevator and making our way to our rooms.

We both stopped at the same floor got out and once I was in front of the suite, Nathan looked at me and leaned in.

His lips were just so warm and firm against mine. 

My hands made its way up to his neck and his stayed on my waist, we were kissing very passionately and before I knew it, his warm, firm lips were snatched away from me and I saw him lying down on the floor with a man who had red eyes just staring at me.

Uh-oh...