Chapter 1

Heyy, this is my first book so please co-operate. Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep! Beep!

"Ugh" I turn over and snooze my alarm. "Good morning Ms.Karen. Today is the your first day at School please get dressed. And please let me know once you are dressed I will send your breakfast in. Good morning once again!" my intercom spoke.

I pressed the button on the inter com and said " Good morning to you too Maria. Thank you for reminding me I'll get ready at once. " 

I went into my bathroom. Brushed my teeth and took a shower. Once I was done washing my hair and scrubbing my body I wrapped a fluffy towel around my body and walked into my walk-in closet. I chose a white knitted sweater with "LOVE" written on it with blue skinny jeans and converse for my feet. I applied a little mascara and lip gloss. I called Maria from the intercom and called for breakfast. My breakfast came instantly, Maria had made waffles with nutella  and I drank orange juice. Once I was done with my breakfast i quickly packed my bag for school took my Iphone 7 and ran downstairs.

Before I go on about how I started my day and all let me introduce myself. I am Karen Smith. My parents are very well known in the co-operate industry and I am the only child. They are mostly travelling so I am at home with the maids and the butlers. I am 18 years old and also my last year in East Lake High School. I have 3 bestfriends namely Jenny, Sara and Drake. Jenny and Drake are dating and are madly in love. Where as Sara and I are single and ready to mingle.  That's me !

Once i was at the front door I said bye to Maria and drove to school in my baby, BMW Nazca M12.

Don't you all always want to start the first day of high school on a good note? Count me in as well but life wants something else for me. The first thing I see once I am in the school campus is my number 1 enemy Chase Reynolds and Victoria Henderson AKA star football player and head cheer leader sucking each others faces!

I walked past them, when Chase saw me and smirked and I just rolled my eyes.

-------------------------

Hey guys. This is my first book so please excuse me for any typos or grammatical errors.

Love, 

paris2020