3. Do we have a deal?

Marc
"Do you just let yourself into someone elses apartment unannounced, or is that the Accosi way?"
"It's the Natalía way, and as your PR manager I can basically do whatever I want. Now get up. I need to go over the plan for today."
"Go away I'm still tired. I only got two hours of sleep."
"Hmm I wonder why that is," she said sarcastically. "I won't apologize for doing what nature intended for me to do."
"I didn't ask you to. Now get up." She pulled back the covers. "What the hell are you doing in my bedroom? No one is allowed in here. I don't care who you are. Now get out."

She crossed her arms over her breasts, but didn't budge. My eyes couldn't help following her movements. I knew from my extensive research that she was a B-cup, 34 to be exact. That was rather small compared to my standards, but I found it refreshing. The two top buttons on her white blouse were undone and I got a small glimpse of her breasts. My eyes travelled down her body which I didn't even pay attention to before. She had a small enough waist which I'd say was about a 26 and she had hips which I'd guess to be around 36. She was the perfect combination 34, 26, 36. Not too skinny but curvy in all the right places.

The more I stared at her the more an idea started to form in my head. "Since you barged in here unannounced, the least you can do is buy me coffee." She pointed her head in the direction of the other room. "It's in there. Now get up. And for the love of all that's holy, call your damn secretary or get one." She walked off and I watched her ass move from left to right in her grey work pants.

I took a seat across from her at the little island in my kitchen and took a sip from the foam cup. She opened a folder and started to talk. "Okay, so these are the things we need to get done today. You need to get back to your regular routine as soon as possible. It would be best if we released an official statement to the press today, but I still think it's too early. They should wait a little. So for now all you are required to say when asked any question at all is "No comment."

"I already told you I don't need a PR officer. The media loves me. Besides, I had no intention of speaking with them anyway."

"Look." She slammed the folder shut. "You might not want me here and I do not want to be here. I have enough things back home to do without adding you to it. I came as a favour to my father who made some ridiculous promise with your father some time ago to take care of you. Now, I couldn't care less what you want or do not want. I am your PR officer and you will listen and do what I tell you. You think you can handle this on your own? Go right ahead."

I put down my coffee slowly. "I'll make a deal with you. Since we're both business people, I'm sure we both can gain from making a deal."
"Ok. What are you proposing?"
"I'll listen to you and follow everything you tell me to do tomorrow. I don't feel like going out today."
"The earlier you show your face the quicker this goes away."
"I wasn't finished." I glared at her. "These are my terms. I want you in my bed for the rest of the day and night. If you do that, then starting tomorrow you are official my PR officer and officially Marc Paxton approved. Oh, and when I say I want you in my bed, I mean I want to fuck you. Give me your body for today and tonight and starting tomorrow you can do your job to your heart's desire."
She laughed. "Is that all?"
"For now." She got up from her seat and started to unbutton her blouse. "Which bed would you prefer?" Her question startled me and made me spit out the coffee in mouth. Her blouse fell to the floor as she walked off and started working on taking off her pants. I only got a glimpse of her black lace bra from behind and grew stiff against my pyjama bottom. Was she for real?

By the time I got to my bedroom she was sitting up with her legs crossed in her black lace bra and matching thong on my bed. My bed, which I have never allowed anyone in before. There were four other bedrooms in the apartment and that was where I did all my fucking.

"So do we have a deal?" I asked her. "Yes, we have a deal." She unclasped her bra and threw it to the floor. Her thong followed next. My cock jumped at the sight.

"Well? What are you waiting for Paxton? It's just sex. I don't bite...much." She crawled to the middle of my bed giving me a perfect view of her ass and I followed like I was in a trance. When I made it to the bed she turned around and crawled back to me. She quickly pushed my pyjama bottom down and I stepped out of it. Whatever spell she had me under was broken when her fingers wrapped around my member. I came alive and pushed her back against the bed. I crawled on top of her and reached in for a kiss. It was hot, rough and passionate. She matched every move I made like an expert. I didn't waste time, because I was itching to get inside of her.

I reached over and took a condom from the side table. I quickly ripped the foil and put it on with precision. Her blue eyes watched me intently. We shared another kiss and then I was buried inside of her. She moaned, I groaned and we started to move together. She was warm and tight and a perfect fit for me. This was what I needed. It was quick and dirty. No feelings or emotions involved. Just giving pleasure and taking our immediate pleasure from each other. Our bodies grinded against each other as our climaxes rose. I pulled back and buried myself one last time inside of her before I found my release. She wasn't there yet though, which was a first for me. Usually the women came first.

She didn't seem to let that bother her though. She pushed me to my back and climbed atop me. Quickly she lowered her self back on my cock and started to ride like there was no tomorrow. She threw back her head and closed her eyes all while playing with her nipples and bouncing up and down. I wasn't one to be outdone. So I sat up with her still straddling me and started moving my hips. She seemed to like this. And when I brought my head down to her perfect round breasts and started to suck on each one, she moaned louder and increased her pace. She was moving to my rhythm now. She moved her hips in a circle matching my movements, and held my head while I feasted on her breasts like a baby.

Faster and faster we rode each other until she stiffened around me and bit my neck hard as she came around me and my cock. I didn't know if it was the taste of her nipples in my mouth or the feel of her warmth around my dick that did it, or even the bite she deliver to my shoulder, but not long after she came down from her climax I found myself grunting as I stiffened, and semen poured from my cock into its protective cover. She held on to me tightly until there was nothing left and I softened inside of her.

She removed herself from me, took off the condom and disappeared into the bathroom. I followed her. I was nowhere near done with her yet. That was good and I needed more.

"I'm not finished with you yet."
"Who said anything about being finished? I was just getting rid of this." I took the opportunity to appreciate her body. Her face seemed flushed from the sex we just had, which tells me that she enjoyed it, and her shoulder length hair wasn't in its perfect condition it was in when she had just arrived. My eyes travelled down her body to the place my cock had just been. I could tell she waxed instead of shaved, which was what I preferred anyway. Just thinking about all the things I'm going to do to her today, made me hard again.

"Someone's excited." Her gaze landed on my cock which now stood proud. I quickly backed her up against the sink and hoisted her up to sit on the counter. I eagerly took a condom from the cabinet behind her and put it on, and then slammed into her passage. I was rougher than I had been a couple minutes ago but she didn't seem to mind. She took whatever I gave her. I took her hard and fast on the bathroom counter, and in no time she came again. We kissed roughly and I fucked her until she came a second time and I my first.

After that, we moved from the counter to the shower and from the shower to the bathroom floor. I must have taken her at least four times in the bathroom alone. We went at it like it was our last day on earth. We somehow managed to make it back to the bedroom where I took her from behind pressed up against the wall. It was primal. It was animalistic. And I loved every minute of it. Finally I had found a woman who could match my sexual prowess in the bedroom.