Epilogue

Epilogue

5 years later

"Marc, stop." I giggled uncontrollably. "Do you really want me to stop?" He left a trail of hot kisses down my neck, then secured his lips around one breast and started sucking. I arched my back and moaned in satisfaction.

"What was that? I couldn't understand."

I pushed his lips back against my breast and he started sucking again. My legs rubbed seductively against him. His lips moved from my breast and made their way down my body. He played with my belly button before moving on to my core. His lips found my center and played with it. He licked me until I was squirming underneath him, then slowly, he sucked my lower lips into his mouth. When his tongue entered me, I almost came all over it. But before that could happen, the bedroom door flew open.

"Mother, father, are you up yet?"

I groaned and quickly pulled the cover up over Marc and the rest of my body.

"Parents, where are you?"

His dirty blonde head popped into my vision.

"Good morning darling."

Marc thought it was funny to insert a finger inside me at that moment. I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning.

"I've been waiting for you and father to come down for the past half hour. It's my birthday. Why aren't you down yet? Where's father?"

Marc started moving his finger inside of me slowly. I gasp.

"I'm sorry darling. I was just about to go down. Where is Isobel?"

He pouted. "Mother."

"Don't 'mother' me young man."

He sighed. "Okay, I'll wait outside." He turned but chose to give me a warning before actually leaving. "Five minutes mother." He paused. "You too father." We could still hear his childish giggles even when he left the room.

"How did he know I was under here?"

I shrugged. "What are we going to do with him?” As soon as the door closed Marc came out from under the cover with a smirk on his face. “Don’t start. You need to do something about your son. This happens too often.”

“Our son. And I find it quite amusing the way he always shows up when we’re about to have sex.”

That was true. “Do you think he knows and is doing it on purpose? He couldn’t be right?”

He shrugged. “Come on, our son is waiting. It is his birthday after all.”

“Finally. It has been more than five minutes.” He took both our hands and proceeded to lead us down the stairs to the kitchen where an apologetic Isobel looked on worriedly.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Paxton. I couldn’t stop him.”

“It’s okay Isobel. It’s his birthday so he’s going to push his limits more than usual today.”

His blue eyes, so much like mine looked at me mischievously and he gave me a toothy grin. Marc lifted him unto his shoulders.

"Our little man is four today. What do you want to do first?” He giggled when Marc spun around repeatedly.

“I want to eat cake.”

“Cake? At this hour?”

“Yup.” He said popping the ‘p’ at the end.

“What makes you think we have cake now? There will be cake at your party later, but I don’t think there is any now.”

“Father, stop lying. I know there is a cake.”