4. Game set, matched & destroyed

Natalía
That was absolutely amazing. Not that I'd ever tell him that. I was a woman that appreciated good sex, and Marc Paxton had some good dick. It's the first in a long while that I actually found a man who could give me what I wanted sex wise. Not even Antonio could have satisfied me this much. I mean Antonio was good, but Paxton was better. I think what made it so great was the lack of emotional attachment. He treated women like a piece of meat and I thought of men in the same context. I only need them for their dicks. I appreciated good dick. I really did.

We still hadn't managed to make it back to the bed and it was past noon. We had been going at it for the past three and a half hours and still couldn't get enough. We were sprawled across his plush carpet on the floor trying to catch our breaths from that last round. He had taken me doggy style, which wasn't a position I had loved in the past. But somehow Marc Paxton managed to make me add it to my list of top five favourite sex positions. How does one do that? It was absolute heaven the way he gripped my waist and hit that spot from behind, the way he ran his fingers not too hard but not too soft either through my hair, the way he rubbed furiously at my clit willing me to take all the pleasure he was giving me, I never knew that position could be so satisfying.

I always hated having sex that way because guys usual tend to only want to ram you from behind and nothing else. After going at it with Marc I realized those guys had been doing it wrong all along. I sighed from absolute bliss.

"That was absolutely..."
"Let's not talk about your performance Paxton. I'm hungry. And when I'm hungry I tend to get cranky. So if you want me to continue fulfilling your every desire you better find some way to feed me." He chuckled beside me. "You are a different kind of woman Natalía Accosi. I don't think I've ever come across one quite like you before. I think there should be ingredients in the fridge to whip up something. I'm not sure though."

"So what are you waiting for? Get to it." If he thought for one second I was going to cook for him he must not really have any experience with my kind of women. I don't cook. I hated cooking. Besides, guys always line up to feed me after I blow their mind in the sex department. It's a gift. Not that I was tooting my own horn or anything. It was a fact.

"You expect me to cook?"
"I don't see anyone else here."
"You know, women are usually ecstatic when they get the opportunity to cook for me. Natalía Accosi you are an anomaly."
"That I am."

I took the time to get myself up off the floor and walk over to his extremely large closet. Why does one man need that much space? I took his old University of London sweatshirt and put it on.

"That's my favourite sweatshirt you know." He had already put back on his pyjama bottom. "I figured. I didn't bother bringing mine." He looked shocked. "You went to the University of London? How did I not know this?" I laughed. "I guess you didn't dig deep enough. It was probably stuck somewhere between being named heiress and being married to Antonio."
"Wait, how old are you?"
"Do we really have to do this? I'm 25. Now please feed me. I'm hungry."
"Yes ma'am. What will it be?" That was easy. "Hamburger and fries. You seem surprised."
"That's because I was expecting you to demand a ten course meal or something."
"Nope. I'm a simple girl. Hamburger, fries and a coke." I made up my face. "But that requires me going out to get it. Ugh. I don't want to."
"Just tell me what exactly you want. They'll deliver." Was he serious? "They will?"
"I'm Marc Paxton baby. I get whatever I want."
"I'm sure you do," I said with sarcasm."

After he had gotten our burgers delivered, I sat with my legs crossed and dug in. I finished my first burger at record speed. I was starving. After that workout who wouldn't be. "You're staring." I popped some fries in my mouth and took a sip of my coke. "You eat like a horse, do you know that?" I shrugged and got ready to take a bite from my second burger. Yes, I said second. I was that hungry. "You aren't really going to eat that are you?" I scoffed. "Of course I am."
"You are a fascinating woman Natalía Accosi."
"So I've been told."