10. I had her first

10. I had her first

Natalía
Missing work for a day or two I could understand. Missing work for an entire week to stay home with your girlfriend when you are the CEO was not something I could understand. But who am I to tell a man how to live his life? I didn't care anyway. I was having the time of my life going out on dates, meeting people and fucking around with Josh. Plus my people arrived from Italy two days ago so I was also busy with them. Marc called in once a day to check up on things and I happily gave him a report. Because I didn't know anyone at the company, I had taken to eating lunch with Josh. Well he decided to pester me until I agreed, which I did. Every day it would be the same thing, him trying to get to know me.

"Why don't you ever answer any of my questions?"
"Because I don't feel like it. And everything you want to know about me is online anyway." He sighed. "I'm asking you. This is what people do. They have conversations to know more about each other, to develop a relationship."
"What makes you think I want to know about you or develop any kind of relationship with you Josh Newland? There is only one thing I want from you. We don't need to pretend otherwise."
"I get it, but some affection would be nice."
"I'm already sharing my body with you. What more affection could you possibly want?"

The rest of the day was spent catching up on work. Things were calm on this side and I had my team to thank for that, but I still had a business to run and it wasn't going to run itself. I was thinking of expanding and having a head office branch right here in America, but I wasn't sure yet. That would require a lot of funding from American investors, not because I needed their money, but because I needed their connections.

I was so engrossed in my work I didn't even realize the day was already over. It was after six and Josh and I had made plans to see each other. He invited me over to his place but I refused. I didn't feel comfortable going to his place. So we decided to have dinner at a nice little restaurant then go back to my place.

Something had been nagging at the back of mind ever since I saw him the first time. He had dark blonde hair and hazel coloured eyes. His features seemed similar to someone I knew, but I just couldn't figure out who. I brushed those thoughts aside quickly when we entered my apartment and he started feeling me up and kissing down my neck. I enjoyed the feel of his lips and tongue on my neck and his hands on my body. I usually didn't like to waste time with foreplay, so I quickly got rid of his clothes and urged him to do the same with mine. Not long after, our bodies joined together and he was moving inside of me. I rode him reverse cowgirl style just to avoid the intimate act of looking into each other's faces and to give me more control. I took my pleasure and gave him pleasure. I finished before him but wasn't so selfish to deny him the joy of coming. So, I rode him hard and fast until he came. We did it two more times after that in different positions. By now he knew never to expect any sort of hugging or cuddling from me. We had an understanding; strictly sex and nothing more.

While he was in the shower I ordered food. It wouldn't look good for me to fuck him and not feed him. It was the least I could do. Although we already had dinner, I thought some snacks and dessert would be nice. His shower didn't take long, and soon we were chatting over cake, ice cream and wine about work stuff. As long as he wasn't trying to get to know me, I had no problem talking with him. After we had our dessert I walked him to the door. The bell rang the exact moment he opened it to let himself out. I couldn't see who was on the other side of the door but I heard the voice loud and clear.

"What are you doing here?" It was said with a sneer. "I could ask you the same question."
"I don't have to answer to you." He stepped across the threshold and was inside hovering dangerously close to Josh. "Natalía and I work together and I have every reason to be here seeing as she is my PR officer. What's your excuse?" I sensed that Marc was getting worked up, why I didn't know. I stepped from behind Josh hoping to break up this little testosterone battle. That was until Josh opened his mouth again. "You don't look so happy Marc. Are you upset that I got something you wanted? Are you mad that I beat you to something for once?" Josh was definitely gloating about his great accomplishment which was sad for him because the look on Marc's face changed into a smirk. "And what exactly did you get that I wanted Josh? After all I did have her first, and will have her again if I want to. So get over yourself brother, because I had her first." Wait what? Brother?