Chapter 7

SHAWN AND EMMY FINALLY HOOK UP! (or do theyyy...)

Sorry for the wait but it was really hard to write this chapter ;(

Read my note at the end of the chapter!

But for now...

Comment....

Vote.....

and read away!

and Fan if you love awkward blonde girls!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

B gasped, digging her nails into Emmy’s skin. “Did you hear that?”

Emmy shrugged out of her hold. She continued walking down the deserted halls, clenching her hands into fists. “Can we hurry up and get to physics?”

She turned to glare at B. Sometimes she wished B wouldn’t have such a hyperactive imagination. B eyes were glazed over as she stared back at Emmy. Her thin glossed lips curved up a mischievous grin. She placed a hand on her hip, bounced on her heel, and cocked her head to the side, spilling her hair to the side. “Don’t tell me you’re secretly dating him too!”

“Who’s ‘him’?” Emmy asked warily, twisting a lock of hair between her slender, pale fingers.

“You are cheating on Shawn with Tyler!”

“B, I don’t know a Tyler,” she pulled B’s hand. “Now come one let’s get to class.”

“Fine,” B relented relaxing her face. “But you are so spilling the beans tonight.”

*

The muffled buzz of the school bell made Emmy jump up in her seat. Quickly, she pushed her books in her bag, snatching loose papers from the ground around her desk.

Biting her lower lip, Emmy began to wriggle her way through the crowded halls. She knew Shawn would be waiting for her on the steps outside the building.

Her lips curved up into an involuntary smile when she spotted him leaning against the railing. With his eyes closed, he cradled the guitar in his hands like a lover. It’s as if he’s trying to hold onto something that wants to let go.

With one quick scan at the student body, Emmy could see a group of girls only a couple of feet away, swooning. They batted their thick, spider-like lashes at him, pulling the neckline off their shirts down. Emmy shook her head amused, taking small steps toward him to not disturb him. He strummed a couple more strings before opening his eyes. He looked around dazed before landing his gaze on Emmy.

“Peek-a-boo,” Emmy greeted, punching his arm lightly. Her body immediately relaxed, like it always did when she was near him.

“I see you,” Shawn smiled, bending down to strap his guitar safely in its case.

“Still not carrying books?” Emmy smirked, watching amusement flicker in his eyes. He shook his head, strapped the guitar to his back before turning to cock an eyebrow at Emmy.

“And I see you are still wearing baggy jeans.”

Emmy shrugged, unaffected by his comment. “Fashion isn’t my thing.”