Disclaimer

This work is purely a historical fiction based on the actual facts and detailed research; I don't claim it to be historically accurate. This is my humble interpretation of the famous folklore of Kerala along with my imagination of what would have happened then.

The year mentioned in book is a fictional year based on extensive calculations. The places mentioned in the book are solely based on my assumptions and understanding of the folktale.

I will appreciate constructive criticism and your thoughts but I hope the readers will understand that this is not a discussion forum or a verbal battlefield of your views.

***

Previously, I got heavy criticism for this story. Now I do understand that my writing was heavily influenced by some authors I have read. Hence, this story is being re-written in my writing style. I am reiterating, constructive criticism is always welcomed. But from now on, I will delete the negative comments because mostly I have observed that these do not have any relation to my story. Writing stories is one of my safe spaces, I pour in lot of time, research and creativity in it. On some of my darkest days, a few of your negative comments make me question my writing skills.

In case you don't like this story, please drop it.