Back to Lothal (Day Four And a Half)

He raised his lightsaber, "Kanan, no!"

Ezra watched in horror and then relief as Kanan used the butt of his weapon to knock Soth unconscious.

"Ezra," Kanan spoke, helping Ezra up, "Are you alright?"

"As right as I can be," Ezra said, avoiding the question.

"What happened? How are you alive?" Kanan questioned, only to be interrupted by more stormtroopers marching in.

"Incoming!" Ezra said, thankful for the distraction.

Kanan and Ezra raised their lightsabers, together at the ready.

They deflected the blaster shots back at the troopers, only to be flanked by another squadron.

"Rebels!" Thrawn stepped forward, "Surrender and I may spare the captives."

Ezra began to lower his blade.

"Ezra, no." Kanan said through their bond, this time Ezra listened. Not like he had much choice.

Ezra moved his foot forward slightly, and Thrawn had the troopers fire on the captives once more.

"No!" Ezra yelled, and everyone could almost feel the darkness pulling at Ezra as he watched his families being defended by Kanan. And losing.

"Leave them alone!" Ezra shouted, charging Thrawn, who had stepped out from the troopers who were killing Ezra's family.

"Why don't you make me, little boy?"

With a yell, Ezra charged Thrawn. The dark side called to him as he beat Thrawn down to his knees and raised his blade.

"Go on, kill me," Thrawn taunted, "Become what you were meant to be!"

Ezra's blade dipped closer to Thrawn's neck before he pulled back, "No."

Thrawn laughed, "Then die."

He pulled out a blaster and shot Ezra's chest.

Over with the captives, in between blocked shots, Kanan felt something snap within him.

And suddenly nothing mattered anymore.

Kanan ran through the stormtroopers, cutting them down as he went.

"Get away from my Padawan!" He shouted at Thrawn, who was staring at a limp Ezra and laughing. Blood covering his face.

Kanan force-pushed Thrawn away.

He picked up Ezra and walked back through the remaining fire to the surviving captives before leading them and the Ghost crew out of the tunnels and into waiting Rebellion ships.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: *Peaks out of bushes* Psst, are they gone?
You: ???
Me: *looks around* The angry fangirls, are they gone?

Okay I can't tell you how much I hate this chapter. Once I'm finished with this story I'll go back and edit it to make it better. And no, I don't plan to revise it so Ezra isn't killed. I killed him dead. And it'll stay that way. (Not trying to be rude I'm just notgonnachangeit.)
Unfortunately I don't write for Supernatural (dang it!),  so I don't have the ability to randomly bring people back to life. That would be cool, though.