Back to Lothal (Day Three, Part One)

Yeah I have no clue how accurate these 'days' are.
Just for future reference, I have no idea if Ezra's tower is still standing or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Kanan and Ezra arrived in Capital City, Ezra was relieved to find it bustling as apposed to deserted like in his dream.

"Kanan," Ezra spoke, sounding terrified.

"What is it?" Kanan asked.

No response.

"Ezra?"

Ezra was gaping at the screens around Capital City, all with a message demanding they turn themselves in to save the lives of the kidnapped victims.

Ezra frantically attempted to comm the other member of the crew.

Nothing.

"Ezra?" Kanan sounded lost.

Ezra chocked back a sob, "They're gone, Kanan. They were taken. I can feel it."

Kanan placed a comforting hand on Ezra shoulder, "We'll find them."

"But the Empire? It doesn't seem right that they'd kidnap people. Imprison maybe, but kidnap?"

"You think it's someone else?" It wasn't a question.

"Kanan, I think it's Soth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two had made their way to Ghost undetected.

Same hiding place as always. Something they had been thankful for on multiple occasions.

They searched the Ghost. No one. Nothing.

Not until a small noise was heard coming from the vents.

"Hello?" Ezra asked tentatively.

"Ezra?" A small voice squeaked from inside the vents.

Before either Kanan or Ezra could process, a small blur of a blue life form came charging to Ezra's legs where it latched on.

There was a beat of stunned silence.

"...Blue?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah so I think this is a good place to stop but there will probably be a Back to Lothal (Day Three Continued) now. So yay.