Awakening

Kanan sat half awake half asleep in the chair beside his Padawan's makeshift Medbay bed.

He was jolted out of this state when said Padawan suddenly bolted upright in bed three days after falling unconsious, eyes wide, breathing heavy, and muttering something incoherent under his breath.

"Ezra!" Kanan exclaimed, oblivously shocked (cause wouldn't you be too?) at his Padawan's actions.

Ezra was shaking violently as Kanan attempted to gain his attention by pushing him back into lieing position but Ezra yelped as soon as Kanan touched him.

Ezra screwed his eyes shut and begun muttering louder until they sprung open and one half legible explaination came tumbiling out of his mouth.

"...will kill... repay... can't... no...! hurt... promised!.. Finish... gang... never... threat... no...!"

Ezra's eyes slowly drifted shut after his half mumbled 'explanation'.

"Shh, kid. Your safe. Go back to sleep." Kanan pushed Ezra into living position after he began to cooperate.

Ezra shifted slightly and winced before he fell asleep oncemore.

What the heck was that? Kanan had just collected himself when Zeb strolled in.

"Hey Kanan, I'm here to take second watch-" Zeb looked at Kana before raising an eyebrow, "-what happened?"

Kanan gaped for a moment longer before shaking his head to clear it. With a pleading look towards Ezra, Kanan looked back to Zeb, "Ezra woke up for a few seconds-"

"-What! Why didn't you tell us?-" Kanan put his hands up in a 'wait' gesture before continuing.

"As I was saying. Ezra woke up but only for a few seconds. I fact, it happened right before you came in. Ezra woke up but bolting upright, muttered a few words, and fell back asleep."

Zeb stole a glance at Ezra before turning to Kanan, "I'll keep an eye on him. You go rest."

With a curt nod, Kanan walked to his cabin with the knowledge that if he didn't do as Zeb said, Hera would have gotten involved. An angry Hera is not something any Jedi would want to deal with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two weeks since Ezra had awaken briefly and the crew of the Ghost was worse for where.

Kanan refused to leave Ezra's side anymore; Zeb was mad at everyone and everything even though Kanan had seen him begging Ezra to wake up when Zeb thought he was alone; Sabine refused to paint because she couldn't be inspired without light; Hera was beyond reluctant to go on missions no matter what good would come from it; even Chopper was upset whether he showed it by continuously shocking people or avoiding everyone in general.

The crew continued on. Kanan by Ezra's bedside; Hera in the cockpit; Sabine locked in her room; Zeb sitting in the common room staring off into space, and Chopper roaming blindly.

At least they were. Until a certain Padawan finally woke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that seems like a good place to stop. But it's to cliche, so if your reading this you won't be nearly as surprised. Thanks for reading so far! I'm just gonna start putting random things in here so that people don't read this and are confused. Hey, if you are reading this leave a comment saying you didn't fall for it. I have no idea why I'm doing this. I guess I just wanted to try it. Sorry! Honestly, I fell for it a few times while writing this! Thanks for reading yet again! Notrandomatall out! For now...