Shane?

***I usually don't start with an authors note but I just need to mention that I'm trying to not turn this into a Shoey fanfic. I'm mainly trying to focus on Sawler. Thanks!***

Joey's POV

I whipped my head around to see the man I brought with me. Sure enough, it was Shane. I was starting to become sober.

"Shane? What happened?" I questioned, taking a step closer to him.

"Uhh..." he hesitated, "we kind of hooked up last night." I was confused.

"We hooked up?"

"Yeah. You were really drunk and we were dancing. We took a cab here," Shane responded. He continued.

"To be honest, I really like you. I know we joke about the whole Shoey thing, but I wasn't kidding," he said, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and kissing me. I hesitated, taking in what he just said. I kissed back and I wrapped my hands around his waist.

"I love you too," I said, shooting Tyler a quick glance. I was lying. I don't love Shane! He's my best friend and nothing more. Now that I know that he loves me, I can't just kick him to the curb and leave him. I guess I have to just go along with it. I guess I have to stay with him anyway so I can make Tyler jealous. I kissed Shane again and we called an Über to come pick us up.

*******

We arrived at Shane's house. We opened the door to see a crying Lisa.

"Babe, why are you crying?" Shane asked. He sounded genuinely concerned, but I knew he was just acting.

"Don't think I didn't see those pictures," she said in between sobs. Shane shot me a look that said "what pictures?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"What pictures?" Shane asked. He looked nervous.

"You weren't with Connor Franta last night! You were at a club! You showed up at Tyler's house and hooked up with Joey!" she screamed, sobbing harder.

"How... how did you know that?" Shane roared, his worry turning to anger.

"Fans were at the club. They were also hiding in Tyler's bushes and taking pictures!" Lisa screamed, continuing to cry. Shane was so angry. I've never seen him this upset. He balled up his fists, grabbed a glass off of the counter, and pegged it at the wall. The shatter of the glass was deafening. Shane turned around, glaring at Lisa.

"I am in love with Joey! I don't need you anymore! We're through!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, pointing toward the door. She stood up and walked toward Shane. Without warning, she slapped him across the face. She ran out the door, a large red handprint forming on Shane's face. God, all this just to make Tyler fall for me.

_______

569 reads. Half way to 1000!!!!

I just love you guys so much!

So please tell me if I'm including too much shoey in this fanfic. Also, feel free to leave me any ideas for future chapters!!!

Thanks for reading lovelies!!

Stay Fabulous!