Truth or Dare

Sawyer's POV

I can't believe it! I kissed Tyler! To be honest, I actually like him. A lot.

It felt so good to kiss him. His lips are so soft and delicate. I just want to do it over and over again. I'm having him over tonight for a little sleepover, just to hang out. I might tell him how I really feel about him. I hope he accepts me. I'm not sure about my parents. What will they think if they find out that I'm gay?

*******

When Tyler arrived, I decided that it was MY turn to surprise.

"Hey Soy Sau-" he said coming into the house, but I cut him off, loosely wrapping my arms around him and kissing him. He kissed back, and when we finished, he looked at me, smiling in shock. I could tell he loved every second. He dropped his overnight stuff on the floor and pushed me up against a wall. He slammed his lips against mine and I passionately kissed back. His tongue begged for entrance, caressing over my bottom lip. I let him in, and god he was good. His tongue slowly grazed over mine. I let out a small whimper, wanting more.

"Now now, let's save some for later!" he said, pulling away and flashing a grin.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Let's play the classic... Truth or Dare!" he said full of excitement, plopping himself on the couch and patting the spot next to him, signaling me to sit next to him. I sat and put my arm around this shoulder, lightly pecking him on the cheek. He giggled. He is too cute.

"Ok, truth or dare?" he asked me.

"Truth."

"Ok," he said, thinking of a good question. "Who is your biggest crush?"

This was it. This was the time I would tell Tyler how I truly felt about him.

"My biggest crush is... you."

Tyler looked at me in shock.

"Tyler, I've liked you for a while now. I was too scared to admit it because I thought people would judge me because I was gay."

"Sawyer," Tyler said, "I feel the same way. I've loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship by telling you that."I blushed.

"Well, now that we know we feel the same way towards each other... would you be my boyfriend?" I asked, gently caressing Tyler's cheek.

"Absolutely yes!" Tyler exclaimed. I leaned in for a long kiss. We continued to play Truth or Dare, throwing in some dirty ones.

"Soy Sauce, I'm tired. Wanna go to bed?" Tyler asked. I smiled, took his hand, and led him to my bedroom. We laid down and Tyler nuzzled his head against my chest.

"I love you, Sawyer."

"I love you too."

Tyler fell asleep in an instant.

____________

Honestly, that was adorable.

15 reads?!?!

That might not seem like a lot to many people, but it is a lot for me, considering the fact I only have 4 followers.

Thank you guys! ily

julia