Fun Time

Tyler's POV

I'm heading over to Sawyer's place. He doesn't know, though. I wanted to give him a pleasant surprise. It was our three month anniversary, so why not? I pulled up into his drive way and I stepped up to the door, firmly pressing my finger into the doorbell. As soon as he opened the door, I slammed my lips into his and my tongue entered his mouth. He jumped a little bit, but he soon started kissing me back. Eventually, when I needed to breathe, I pulled away.

"Happy three month anniversary, baby," I said.

"Same to you, love," he responded sweetly. I leaped into his arms and we walked over to the bedroom, not breaking our passionate kiss. Sawyer threw me into the bed. He hovered over me, kissing my neck. I let out a small moan. He made his way back up to my face and kissed me again. I moaned loudly into the kiss. His hands rested on my chest, making me tingle with excitement. We had never actually gone all the way, but I think this night was the night. we slowly slipped off each other's shirts.

Then things happened... ;)

******

We woke up early in the morning around 7:00. What we had done hours ago was the best thing I've done in my life. It was one hundred percent truly amazing. Sawyer eventually woke up. I was bummed because I love watching him sleep.

"Morning, sexy," I said to him, planting a small kiss on his lips.

"Hey, sweetness," he replied.

"So what did you think of last night? You like?' he said with a wink.

"That was the best ever," I whispered to him, clearly turning him on. I could tell because he accidentally let out a small loan he desperately tried to hide. I hopped out of bed and pulled some eggs out of the refrigerator. I made us scrambled eggs and bacon. We chatted about the festivities of last night.

"You were amazing," Sawyer said.

"You were even better, boy," I said, flashing a smile.

"Let's do it again sometime, babe," Sawyer proposed. I made a thinking face.

"Agreed!" I finally said, jumping up from the table and planting the biggest kiss on his beautiful, luscious lips.

"Starbucks?" I said.

"Sure!"

_______

Ok.... lots of notes here. Please don't skip them.

First of all, I really didn't want to write the whole "scene" if you know what I mean. I'll let you picture that how you want to ;)

Second, I'm sorry that this chapter took forever to get published! I've had writers block and it had been killing me. Also, I'm sorta grieving about a recent loss in my family. So my brain had been fog lately.

Third, this chapter was really short. Just, yeah.

Forth...

145 reads?!?!?!?!?!?!

I.

Just.

Can't.

How did that happen?

I am just so happy right now and I am so thankful for you guys reading!! I am like exploding rainbows right now! thank you so much!! *hugs and kisses*

Please please PLEASE leave me some comments giving me ideas for the next chapters of this fanfic. I am really running out of ideas, and I want to know what YOU GUYS want to read! thanks!!

Once again, thanks for reading lovelies!