Joey's Jealousy

Joey's POV

I hate seeing Sawyer and Tyler all lovey. Tyler is supposed to be mine. He's supposed to be cuddling and hugging me. I've had a huge crush on Tyler for a while. I was going to tell him, but then be hooked up with Sawyer.

Yesterday morning, we went out for Starbucks and I did a vlog while we were there. At one point, before I turned the camera around onto them, I had to signal them to stop kissing! Honestly, that was a bit ridiculous.

I pulled out my phone and sent Tyler a text.

Joey - hey boy!! wanna do a collab??? :D

Tyler - yeah sure! my place in 10 mins??

Joey - kk!! see u then!!

I had a plan. I was going to make Tyler fall hopelessly in love with me. He will realize that I'm better for him than Sawyer and we will officially be Toey.

I needed to look hot, so I slid on a pair of skin tight black jeans and a tight white v-neck, showing off some muscle. I looked at myself in the mirror. Damn, I looked sexy. Tyler won't be able to resist.

******

I knocked on the front door. It's time, I thought to myself.Tyler opened the door.

"Hey Tyler," I said, giving him a seductive stare and biting my lip. I could tell he got a bit nervous.

"H-hey, Joey," he stuttered slightly.

"Tyler," I said, wrapping my arm around his waist and pulling him close, "you are just so... sexy." He was obviously shocked.

"Joey... I'm with Sawyer. You know that, right?" he questioned me, trying to pull away from me. I let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah, but he doesn't have to know," I said, planting my lips firmly on his. At first, he hesitated, but soon he was kissing back. I pushed him up against the wall.

"I don't think Sawyer's right for you," I whispered, nibbling his ear. He let out a whimper, wanting more.

"M-maybe..." he said, trying as hard as he could to hide a moan.

"Don't hide it, baby. I wanna hear you moan," I said, kissing down his neck. Tyler couldn't hold it in any longer. He let out a long, loud moan. His tongue slipped into my mouth. We fought for dominance, but I let him win. His soft tongue gently grazed over mine and I let out a moan into the kiss. He pushed me over onto the couch. His hands met my chest, his warmth feeling amazing.

"You are so good," I moaned into our kiss.

"You too," he said back.

We continued to kiss until we heard a loud pounding on the door.

_______

Oh cliffhangers.

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIANIOUS!!!

194 READS!!!

SO CLOSE TO 200!!!

I am like crying I can't believe you awesome people gave me nearly 200 reads!!!! thank you so much!!! :D

New fandom anyone? Haha

So I think this chapter was better than the last one. Thanks to @Sajiwasment for the idea.

If you guys have any suggestions, leave them in the comments! I'm always open to new ideas. Besides, this fanfic is for you and I want y'all to read what you like!

Once again, thank you so much!

S҉T҉A҉Y҉ F҉A҉B҉U҉L҉O҉U҉S҉, L҉O҉V҉E҉L҉I҉E҉S҉