Betrayal

Tyler's POV

The door flung open to reveal a crying Sawyer.

"SAYWER! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" I shouted, trying to push Joey off of me. He pinned my arms down.

"Don't lie. I know you loved it," Joey said, throwing Sawyer a rude look.

"Tyler has moved on. Why don't you just get the hell out so we can continue," Joey snarled.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?" Sawyer screamed, tears rushing down his face at a rapid pace. "Tyler... I thought you...

Sawyer paused.

"... loved me."

I worked up enough strength to throw Joey off of me and onto the floor. I ran over to Sawyer, but he backed away.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME! I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT YOU, YOU MONSTER!" Sawyer screeched. "I just wanted to surprise my loyal, amazing boyfriend with a visit. But I come in to see THIS?" He sprinted out the door.

"Sawyer, wait! PLEASE WAIT!" I yelled after him. Tears escaped my eyes and drifted down my face. I whipped around and gave Joey a death glare.

"Is THIS what you wanted?" I growled, balling up my fists and gritting my teeth. "Did you just want to STEAL me from Sawyer? He's your frickin' roommate! How could you do that to a friend? How could you do that to me?"

Joey scoffed.

"That moron isn't my friend! I can love you better than he ever could. I can give you the pleasure that-" I cut him off.

"PLEASURE? ALL YOU WANT ME FOR IS SEXUAL PLEASURE?" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I just couldn't hold it in any longer. I balled up my fist and swung at Joey's face. I hit him square in the jaw. He howled in pain, becoming even more enraged than before. He swung at me, but I ducked at the last second. We fought, swinging punches and clawing at each other ferociously. I eventually pinned him to the floor.

"Get the hell out of my house!" I roared. I pulled him up and pushed him out the door. After he left, I leaped into my car and sped off down the road as fast as possible.

__________

Another cliffhanger! how fun!! :D

 239 reads!!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIANIOUS!!!

I am like sobbing right now!! I just can't believe this! a huge thanks to all my amazing readers! ilysm!

I honestly enjoyed writing this chapter the most! I was sitting here smiling as I typed.

I typed this all on my computer because of the whole dropping my phone in the toilet thing. I wrote a note about that and I might be taking it down soon, so read it while you can!

This is just so much to comprehend. I just am in shock from the amount of reads!

Thanks so much for reading!!

As always, ѕтαу ƒαвυℓσυѕ!