Make Him Jealous

Joey's POV

To be honest, I don't feel bad for what I did at all. I don't care that Tyler and Sawyer are together. I want to be with Tyler and I always get what I want. (Side note: I know Joey isn't like this in real life! He's just mean in the story.) I needed a way to break Tyler away from Sawyer and make him mine. I was sitting on my laptop when it hit me:

Make Tyler jealous.

I snatched my keys off my nightstand and got into the car. I'm going to the club.

*******

I pulled up to the club and got out of the car. There were tons of people piling into the place and I heard the music blasting from inside. The security guard checked my ID and I walked inside with total swag. I was wearing tight black pants and a blue and white tee shirt. There were tons of people crowded around the stripper poles and the bar. I sauntered over to the bar, a few people staring at me. I ordered shot after shot and soon, I was wasted. I staggered over to the dance floor. This lady came over, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and dancing with me. I tried to push her off, but she just came closer. I yelled for her to back off, but she couldn't hear me over the booming of the music. Finally, I got fed up with this thirstyanya chick.

"I'm gay!" I yelled into her ear. She stopped dancing, gave me a look of disgust, and walked off, trying to find another guy. I scoped the club for some hot guys. I found some good-looking ones, but then I laid eyes on one. He was perfection, his long swoopy hair and his adorable dimples. I had to have him. I walked (and partially tripped) over to where be was standing alone.

"Hey, hot stuff," I said, glancing south (if you know what I mean), "Wanna dance?"

"Sure!" he said happily. I took his hand and led him to the dance floor. I wrapped my hands around his neck and his hands snaked around my waist. Our bodies were close. Very close. I bit my lip to hide a moan. But I figured no one would hear me over the loud music. I let it out. It turns out that the hottie had heard me.

"That was so sexy," he said, his lips just inches from mine. I took that opportunity to slam my lips against his, sloppily kissing him. I leaped into his arms and his hands were firm around my waist.

"I know a place we can go. Let's get out of here," I slurred. We hailed a cab and I told the driver the address. He dropped us off right in front of Tyler's house. The guy pulled me out of the car and gave the cab driver a ten dollar bill. I walked up to Tyler's front door. I didn't bother to knock. I twisted the knob and opened the door.

"Tyler!" I shouted, "I met this hot guy! Come meet him!"

Tyler ran out into the front. He was obviously shocked and livid that I just barged into his house. Hey, it was his fault for not locking his door. Tyler looked at the stranger standing in his house.

"Shane?!"

__________

Cliffhangers Weeeee!

I'm sorry this took forever to get out. Turns out my phone doesn't work that well. It works when it feels like it. It has a mid of it's own. So I wrote this thing on my iPod 2 which is really old and the typing is lagged.

First world problems.

494 reads. Just wow!!!!

So close to 500!!!!!!!!

Honestly, this was all you guys. I just wrote the story!! Thank you so much for giving me ideas and all the positive comments. ilysm!!!!

Thanks for reading lovelies!!

Stay Fabulous!