fifty-one | everyone

"Hey, guys! You're back!" Gordon smiled. He was walking down the corridor as the teenagers were running to his room to ask him about Chloe and her friends.

"Hey, Gordon." Charlie returned the expression. "We wanted to ask you something."

Gordon nodded and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Sure, what is it?"

Chloe bit her lip as Charlie turned to Adam. He exhaled. "How would you feel about having some new members of the Ducks?"

Gordon's eyebrows knitted together. "Well, I don't know, Banks, how many were you thinking?"

Charlie bit his lip and swayed back back and forth with his hands in his pockets. "Seven?"

Gordon 'hm'ed. He turned to Chloe and her friends, who were stood separately from the Ducks.
"All of you?"

"Actually, I'm not sure if I'd be committed to it. I'd love to, really, I would. But I'd rather play hockey has a hobby, unless I start to get really into it." Chloe spoke up.

Adam turned to her and gave her a loving smile, in which Chloe returned the expression. She was glad that Adam didn't mind her not wanting to be part of the team.

"Me too." Audrey added.
"Same." Riley said. She chuckled. "I can skate and all, but I'm terrible with sharp turns. You wouldn't want me on the team."

Luke nodded. "I agree. I wanna keep playing hockey. But I want to spend time with my family, and I'd imagine you guys are pretty busy."

Gordon gave the four a reassuring smile. "That's okay, guys. I understand. It's a big sacrifice. I'm sure everyone else does as well."

The Ducks nodded in agreement.
"Actually," Daniel spoke up. He brushed his hands through his dark brown hair. "I'd love to be a part of the team."

"Me too." Addison said. "If that's okay with you guys."
"And me." Jake nervously smiled.

Gordon's eyes lit up. "That would be great! I can get you guys your jerseys as soon as possible! But, you may be on the bench for a while at first."

The teenagers cheered and applauded as Riley excitedly clapped her hands together.

"Yeah, man!" Fulton smiled, pulling Luke into a side hug.
Julie turned to Daniel and hugged him. "You're gonna be on the team!"

Daniel nodded and grinned once Julie had pulled away. "I'm gonna be on the team!"

"Alright!" Charlie grinned. "Lewis, Taylor and Mitchell!"

a/n: y'aLL !!!!!!

p.s I was originally gonna make chloe a part of the team but the main character in adam fics is usually part of the team so I decided that she'd just play hockey as a hobby. it also fits the rest of the storyline. I hope y'all are looking forward to the last few days Chloe will spend with the Ducks!

and don't worry, they'll all meet again, but because Daniel, Riley and Luke are gonna be part of the team, they'll sadly be seeing less of Chloe, Audrey, Jake and Addison :((

- olivia x