thirty-three | everyone

"Hey!" Adam smiled once his face popped up on the screen.

"Hi, Adam!" Chloe smiled.
"Hey!" Her friends almost screamed.
Adam laughed as he watched Chloe wince.

"Is that Chloe?" Chloe heard Connie ask.
"Yeah!" She replied.

"Hey y'all, it's Chloe!" Dwayne announced.
Chloe and her friends laughed as they watched Adam almost get crushed by his friends.

Adam pushed them off. "Ouch, guys! Cut it out!"
Chloe laughed. "Are you guys alright over there?"

Adam sat himself up against the plain wall behind him. Charlie shuffled closer to him so he was in the shot, as well as Luis.

"Everyone else is here, they're just not important enough to be in shot." Luis smiled.

Addison laughed. "Hey, remind me who scored the goal that tied the game and who saved Gunnar's shot, which lead to you guys winning the game?"

"Me!" They heard Russ shout.
"And me!" Julie yelled.

Chloe and her friends watched as the screen started to shake. They couldn't see what was happening, all they could hear was muffles and complaints from Luis and Charlie.

Adam readjusted how he was holding the phone and Chloe and her friends could soon see them clearly again. This time, Julie and Russ were sat where Luis and Charlie were sitting.

Adam laughed as he flipped the camera to show Luis and Charlie lying on the ground.
"You guys alright?" Adam asked.

Chloe chuckled as Charlie weakly gave them a thumbs up.

"So, lets talk about this week." Russ grinned.
"Is everyone else still there?" Jake asked.

"Fulton's gone to take a shit!" Chloe and her friends heard Dean yell.
Everyone bursted into fits of laughter as Fulton ran up to Adam and took the phone from him.

"I promise I'm right here!" Fulton looked over at Dean. "Portman's just being a dumbass."

"Give it back, Fulton." They heard Adam chuckle.
Fulton handed Adam's phone back to him. After a moment of muffling, Adam was sat back down in between Russ and Julie.
"Everyone's here." Julie told them.

Chloe nodded. "Okay, so do you wanna spend the day together tomorrow?"
Adam, Julie and Russ nodded. Russ looked away from the screen and over to his group of friends scattered around the room. "What do you think, guys?"

"Yeah!"
"I'm up for that."
"Hell yeah!"

Chloe smiled and shared excited facial expressions with her friends.
"Where are you guys staying?" Daniel asked.

"The Elan Hotel... I think." Julie said, unsurely.
She looked over to Connie, who nodded. "Yeah, we are."

"That's like an hour away from me!" Chloe exclaimed. "How have we not brung this up before?!"
Adam laughed. "I have no idea."

"There's this place about half an hour from here that we could go to." Connie said, who was looking at her phone with Guy. He grinned and nodded. "It's a theme park! We've gotta go!"

"How does that sound?" Adam asked.
Chloe looked at her friends, who all eagerly nodded. She looked back at her phone screen and nodded. "Sounds great!"

Adam smiled, making Chloe smile even wider. "Cool. What about the next day?"

Addison laughed. "Are we just gonna go through each day of the 7 and sort something out?"
"Pretty much." Russ pressed his lips together and nodded.

"Can we just stay in the next day?" Chloe asked Adam.
"Hell yeah!" She heard Luis answer.
Adam looked away from the camera and up at Luis. "She means just me and her, genius."

Luis rolled his eyes. "Seriously? Now that's just rude."
Adam sighed and returned his attention to Chloe and her friends. "He's just joking... I think."

Chloe chuckled. "Can you get Luis to come over for a second?"
Adam nodded and harshly pushed Julie's shoulder. Chloe and her friends heard a thump, followed by her shouting.

Adam laughed. "I'm the star of the show."
"What about me?" Russ turned to him.
Adam thought for a moment before shaking his head and pushing Russ away too.

Chloe laughed as Luis slid down the wall until he was sat beside Adam.
"You called me?"
"Aw, I think he's mad because he can't crash your Netflix and chill day." Daniel teased.

Chloe laughed as Luis fake pouted. "As much as I'd love you to join us, Luis, I think it would be better if it was just Adam and I."
Adam nodded his head. "Sorry, man, it's just that you take up a lot of room..."

Luis hit Adam's arm.
He winced. "Ow!"
"Wimp." Luis smirked, before getting back up and flopping onto Adam's bed.

Connie and Guy came over to Adam, so they were now in the shot.
"You guys are so cute, I can't believe I didn't know you two were dating until yesterday." Chloe said.

Riley nodded. "Chadam who?"
Guy laughed whilst Chloe turned around to hit Riley's arm.

"I know it might seem like a lot, but maybe after the theme park tomorrow, you could come back to my house, sleep over and then we can spend the next day watching Netflix or something." Chloe explained to Adam.

His eyes lit up as he nodded.
"Goals!" Charlie screamed from the other end of the room.

Adam ignored Charlie and frowned. "Would your parents be okay with that?"
Chloe made a 'pft' noise and shook her head. "My mom's looking after my nan because she's sick and my dad's in San Francisco for work."

"He's not back for another 2 days, so you'll have the whole house to yourself!" Jake gave Adam an over-exaggerated wink.
Chloe slapped his arm. "Shut up, Jake!"

They heard Fulton gasp in the background. "Did you hear that, Adam? You get the whole house to yourself!"

Adam playfully rolled his eyes. "Ignore them."
Chloe laughed.
"But seriously, I'd love to do that."
She smiled. "Cool. We can just get an Uber back or something."

"With us!" Riley added with a grin.
"Yep." Chloe pressed her lips together and nodded. "We're gonna be stuck with them for a while."

Adam chuckled. "It's cool. Your friends seem less annoying than mine."
"Hey!" Luis yelled. Chloe and her friends saw a shirt appear in the shot and hit Adam in the face.

Adam winced as he pulled the shirt off him. "Charlie, you really need to wash this."
Chloe and Riley laughed as an eruption of noise came from the other end of the call.

"Fulton and Dean are wrestling." Adam explained.
Daniel laughed. "My money's on Dean."
"Listen, I've gotta go. But I'll text you later, okay?" Adam told Chloe.

Her heart sunk a little, but she didn't show it. "Okay. Tell Fulton and Dean that my money's on Dean too."

Adam chuckled. "I will. See you tomorrow. I love you."

Chloe grinned. "I love you too, bye!"

She hung up and dropped her phone onto her bed. "It feels weird to hear that."
Riley awed. "You guys are too cute."