Chapter 5: Auditions

Tyler’s POV

“Tyler get uuuuuuuupppp!!” someone yelled in my ear and I winced in pain. I fluttered my eyes open and my head started aching like shit.

Okay, what just happened last night? The last time I remembered from the party I walked back downstairs and took a few more shots with the girls. Then it hit me; mum and Auntie are enrolling me in London East High. School sounds familiar? Right, my sister studies there. They want me to finish college in London with her since “it’s much more educated and disciplined than my old school” according to my oh so lovely mother. Hey, I don’t blame her for not liking it, my school is actually ‘inappropriate’. Why? Cruel teens and not-so-educated teachers live there. The place is like hell, but I’m glad I got to fit in. But mum? She started hating the school after she visited my school for a meeting. I tell you, it’s like a busy New York sidewalk.

“Valerie? Tiffany? Diana? What are you guys doing here?” I ask as I glanced at the time. “It’s still eight in the morning. What the actual fuck?!?” I whined as I glared at them with tired eyes. How can they be so early after hours and hours of partying?

“Ty, have you forgotten? Today is the auditions for Victoria’s Secret Angels.” Diana said as she folded her arms across her chest. Today? Is it today?

“It’s today? I thought it was tomorrow?” I ask.

“No, Tyler. It’s today. I told you that for like, a hundred times last night. You just kept on nodding and saying, ‘I’ll break a leg. I can get the job’.” Valerie said and mimicked my actions from last night. I haven’t said that! Me? Get the job? Yeah, funny Val.

“I haven’t said a thing or two about that! I don’t even remember what happened last night! Fuck.” I muttered as I lie back down on bed and covered my head under the covers trying to get back to sleep.

“Oh, yeah. You were drunk.” Tiffany chuckled. Then I felt the covers being thrown out of my body and the cold morning air hits me.

“You know what? I change my mind. I’m not auditioning for that shit. My head still hurts.” I cried taking the duvet from Tiffany’s hand and placed it back on my shivering body. Well that felt nice.

“Too late, babe. Here, take these painkillers and take a shower. We’ll be waiting for you downstairs.” Valerie said placing something on my bedside table.

“Where are we going? Don’t tell me the audition’s gonna start this early.” I said.

“The auditions will be in the afternoon, silly. We just need to get ready that’s why we woke you up early.” Diana replied. Afternoon? The auditions are still in the afternoon?!? Fuck my life!

“Just get ready, okay? We’re heading for Starbucks so your eyes would open.” Tiffany said sarcastically while I just rolled my eyes at her. Once they walked out my room I lied back down on bed and screamed at the top of my lungs.

“Ouch.” I mumbled. I regret doing that because my head’s throbbing and my brain could just burst out from my head. I saw the painkillers on my desk Valerie was talking about and drank them. After a few minutes the pain stopped and I was ready to take a shower.

Liam’s POV

“Good morning baby.” I greeted TJ who just woke up from a really beautiful sleep. She shot me a warm smile and I kissed her forehead.

“What’re you cooking love?” she asked as she came near me watching me flip the pancakes.

“Breakfast for my beautiful princess.” I replied and I could see her cheeks flush into a deep red.