Chapter 2: Dates

A/N: Okay so if you're wondering, One Direction isn't famous in this story yet. They're just an average not-so-popular brirtish band dreaming big. But no worries, something BIG will happen to them in this story. Just you wait ;) x 

Enjoy chapter 2! 

-Ela

Liam's POV 

It was a beautiful, yet a cold sunny day here in England and TJ and I are enjoying our breakfast in McDonalds. I watched her as she bites on her hash brown and licking her mouth with great pleasure. I must say their hash browns are the best, and I love watching her eat it with delight. 

"Is there something on my face?" she asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I chuckled lightly and shook my head. She must have seen me staring at her. 

"Then why are you staring at me?" she asked whilst pouting. 

"Well that's because you're beautiful, and I am such a lucky guy because I have you." I replied as I caressed her cheek making her pout fade away and a smile replaced her beautiful face. 

"You are so cheesy! You better finish your food cos I'm halfway finish." She chuckled while pinching my cheeks making me blush. God, this girl sure knows how to make a guy blush. 

Minutes later I looked up at TJ and saw that she was finished. She was looking at me while I was eating. 

"You're done?" I ask. She looked down at her plate and nodded. Well that was fast. 

"Babe, you only ate two pieces of hash browns and drank coffee. Are you sure you're enough?" I ask as I raised a brow. This is my first time seeing her eat like this. She always finishes last and she also told me one time she doesn't want herself nor gets anybody else starved. She has a huge appetite since training for soccer 24/7 can be a starving and a thirsty work. This doesn't even look like her. 

"Of course this is enough." She replied with a small smile and I nodded not quite convinced. 

"Well, if you say so." I shrugged. She suddenly stood up and walked away. 

"Where are you going?" I ask. "Off to the bathroom. Just give me a minute." She replied walking away from me her heels clicking on the tiled floor. I just shrugged and waited for her to finish while sitting here all alone. I wonder where we're going next for our 24-hour date as I like to call it. 

*** 

Five minutes have passed and I heard TJ call my name. As I looked up I saw her beautiful face with a gleeful smile. This time, she was wearing makeup. 

"But babe you don't need makeup." I chuckled as we made our way outside. 

"But I like to have it." She shrugged. As we got in my car we pulled out the driveway and left to heaven knows where. 

"So where do you wanna go next?" TJ asked breaking the silence and I just shrugged. Silence, once again, filled the car and you can only hear the busy sidewalk from outside. It was starting to weird me out, cos TJ and I have never been this quiet. We usually talk about anything when we're in this situation. I decided I'd break it off by deciding where to go. 

"How about we-" we both said in unison making the both of us laugh. 

"Where do you wanna go, babe?" I ask. "I was thinking we could go to that new theme park they just opened two days ago." She replied with a huge smile on her face. It's nice to see TJ all happy and relaxed. Cos you wouldn't like her when she's stressed; she'll yell at anyone for not doing this, for not doing that. And when she couldn't take it anymore, she'd cry and tell herself everything is a mess. So it's kind of a blessing how she's so happy today. Thank the Lord.